Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX platform
Operating Systems AIX AIX platform Post 302069065 by jpoot on Wednesday 22nd of March 2006 11:34:15 AM
Old 03-22-2006
AIX platform

Hello,

I need to download some programs to AIX 5.2 box but the download page have two versions: for 32 and 64 bits.
Is there a command to know what platform is my AIX 5.2 box?
I mean 32 or 64 bits??

Thanks in advance.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Platform decision

Hi folks First, let me apologize in advance for the long message. I know this will sound like a typical "newbie" message but I am really working to understand the technology in order to make informed decisions. I am currently in the process of evaluating Unix hardware and OS platforms for an... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scooter
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tracing utilities for AIX platform

Hello, I have an application problem that uses trimrun on an AIX 5.1 platform. A specific process clocks at 100% for a cpu. I would like to trace/debug this process to see what it is doing. I have used trace & truss but wondering if there are other utilities out there that are better? Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ctcuser
1 Replies

3. AIX

migrating easytrieve from Z/OS to AIX platform

Hi, my requirement is to migrate easytrieve running on Z/OS to AIX platform. can anyone let me know what changes should be made if we do such a migration. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohit510
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

which platform

hi everyone, i am new in unix. i want to write(develop) unix shell script/program. which platform can i use. Generally i write scripts in "vi" platform. Are there any platform for develop shell programs. Please help me. Thanx for your advice. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: temhem
6 Replies

5. AIX

AIX platform: network interface list

Hi, I am trying to list all the interface present in the given system. Here is sample program. i.e. cat 1.c #include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/socket.h> #include <sys/ioctl.h> #include <sys/dlpi.h> #include <net/if.h> /*#include <sys/sockio.h>*/ #include <unistd.h> #include... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgobbur
3 Replies

6. Programming

about unix platform

Hi can any body post example for socket tcpclient in c++ act like browser with HTTp 1.1 and send message for the server (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Net Star
2 Replies

7. AIX

Lost PIDs on AIX platform? (Bing reused eventhough they does not exist currently for any Component.

Dear ALL, I'm working on a Siebel CRM enterprise which is completely on AIX 5.3 platform. I'm trying to find some information, in case you may be able to help. Is there any command/procedure on AIX 5.3 by which I could check the blocked PIDs or lost PIDs for my Siebel Object Manager... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aarora_98
5 Replies

8. AIX

Adding CR to ascii data file generated on AIX platform and will be transmitted to Windows OS

I desperately need help converting ascii data file generated on AIX platform that contains dollar sign ($) at the end of each line in the data file as shown below. ME570^0128237^HG278999^20140805:21:00:00^BEENZ001^$ This is the AWK command for adding CR to the new line. awk... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cumeh1624
1 Replies

9. AIX

Error when running .sh file in AIX platform

Hi, I am trying to open Oracle Warehouse Builder (10g) Design Center in AIX platform using the command ./OWBClient.sh. When I execute, I am getting the below error. The JVM option is invalid: -XX: MaxPermSize=256M. Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. Any resolution guidance for the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: becky123
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Java 32 bit installation fails on an AIX platform

Hello. It is my first to deal with Java installation on an AIX platform. I am now trying to install Java 32bit using installp command. However, it throws back the message that the installation media cannot be found. I need to install Java 32bit to proceed with an installation of Oracle JD... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EJ2019
0 Replies
JOSM(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   JOSM(1)

NAME
josm - Java OpenStreetMap Editor SYNOPSIS
josm DESCRIPTION
josm is an editor for OpenStreetMap written in Java 1.5. OpenStreetMap is a project aimed squarely at creating and providing free geographic data such as street maps to anyone who wants them. It allows you to view, edit and use geographical data in a collaborative way from anywhere on earth. The project was started because most maps you think of as free actually have legal or technical restrictions on their use, holding back people from using them in creative, pro- ductive or unexpected ways. OPTIONS
-h, -?, --help Show help --geometry=<width>x<height>(+|-)x(+|-)y Standard X geometry argument [--download=]minlat,minlon,maxlat,maxlon Download the bounding box [--download=]<url> Download the location at the url (with lat=x&lon=y&zoom=z) [--download=]<filename> Open file (as raw gps, if .gpx) --downloadgps=minlat,minlon,maxlat,maxlon Download the bounding box as raw gps --selection=<searchstring> Select with the given search --no-fullscreen Don't launch in fullscreen mode --reset-preferences Reset the preferences to the default --language=<language> Set the language ENVIRONMENT
JAVA_HOME Specify an alternate Java environment. JAVA_OPTS Specify Java options. For example, to use a HTTP proxy server with this program, set this environment variable to something like JAVA_OPTS="-Dhttp.proxyHost=yourProxyURL" before starting josm. SEE ALSO
josm-plugins(1). AUTHOR
josm was written by Immanuel Scholz. The current maintainer is Frederik Ramm. This manual page was written by Andreas Putzo <andreas@putzo.net>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). September 8, 2007 JOSM(1)