Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Code conversion from JSP to PYTHON Post 302068776 by csaha on Tuesday 21st of March 2006 12:15:23 AM
Old 03-21-2006
Data

Looks like this kind of work hasn't been done yet. Can someone atleast suggest some way around ???

Thanks for support
C Saha

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

JSP on an HP UX-11

We have an HP UX-11 server running Unix and we wish to run Java Server Pages on this system. Can anyone see a reason why these pages will not work under this environment. Thanks for you help. Matthew (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MLarra51
2 Replies

2. Programming

Please I need your help about jsp and java

Hello.. is there any way to send a file or a string from jsp website to java program which all I will develope i remember that i can make socket connection between jsp and java but:confused::confused: I dont now how if there any website or booke explain that or if there another way ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vip_a1
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Python Code Whitespace

Hello All, I have some python code that pulls together titles and displays them on web pages. Here is the section of code I am struggling with: #string to grab title titlePattern =r'''\s*(\(+\))?(?P<title>.*)''' #returns the title part of the subject line def getTitle... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhampt
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Conversion from ASCII to binary for physical simulation code in C/C++

Good evening, everybody A good math friend told me that it would be possible to shrink the size of the numerical datas I produce with a physical simulation code I programmed for my PhD. It usually writes at least 100 GB to complete the simulation, and it seems that it is too high. There are... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cybertib
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[python]string to list conversion

I have a file command.txt. It's content are as follows:- The content of file is actually a command with script name and respective arguments. arg1 and arg2 are dummy arguments , format : -arg arg_value test is a argument specifying run mode , format : -arg In my python code, i read it and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: animesharma
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

conversion of code in perl and python

How to convert below bash code in perl and python. for BLOCK in /sys/block/emcpow* do echo "100000" > "$BLOCK"/queue/nr_requests echo "noop" > "$BLOCK"/queue/scheduler done (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delimiter Conversion(Generic Code)

Hi All, I am looking for a generic code which can search for the existing delimiter(what ever it may be) in a file and convert it to Pipeline. The file may have Pipeline delimiter already in that case just leave it. Please find below some sample records. Sample records1: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun Mishra
2 Replies

8. Programming

Python conversion to epoch time

Hi. I have timestamps that I am trying to convert to epoch time. An example: I am trying to convert this to an epoch timestamp but have one little glitch. I have this: import time date_time = '' pattern = '' epoch = int(time.mktime(time.strptime(date_time, pattern))) print epoch... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: treesloth
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python soap and string to .xlsx conversion

Hi experts - I'm relatively new to python, but I have an requirement to automate getting a file from a WebLib server using an API. The file I'm requesting from this sever is an excel spreadsheet (.xlsx). I get a valid response back via an xml doc from the server. In this xml file I get... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: timj123
8 Replies

10. Programming

Two problems with my python code

Hello everyone , I need your help to end my python code. I've this code in python : from ipywidgets import interact, Dropdown from ipywidgets import * from ipywidgets.embed import embed_minimal_html import pandas as pd import os import sys #################### Dropdown servers... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tim2424
1 Replies
CLAWS-MAIL-PYTHON-PLUGIN(1)				      General Commands Manual				       CLAWS-MAIL-PYTHON-PLUGIN(1)

NAME
claws-mail-python-plugin -- Python scripting and console plugin. DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the claws-mail-python-plugin. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. claws-mail-python-plugin is a plugin (loadable module) for the Claws Mail mailer. This plugin offers a Python scripting access to Claws Mail. Also features a console for testing and scripts can be saved for later usage as new menu items under ``Tools'' menu. USAGE
Before using a plugin you must instruct Claws Mail to load it on startup. For this you must go ``Configuration'' menu on main window toolbar, open ``Plugins...'' dialog, click on the ``Load plugin...'' button and select the plugin file, named python_plugin.so, and press the ``Open'' button. SEE ALSO
claws-mail (1), claws-mail-extra-plugins (1). AUTHOR
claws-mail-python-plugin was written by Holger Berndt berndth@gmx.de This manual page was written by Ricardo Mones mones@debian.org for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. CLAWS-MAIL-PYTHON-PLUGIN(1)