Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Code conversion from JSP to PYTHON Post 302068776 by csaha on Tuesday 21st of March 2006 12:15:23 AM
Old 03-21-2006
Data

Looks like this kind of work hasn't been done yet. Can someone atleast suggest some way around ???

Thanks for support
C Saha

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

JSP on an HP UX-11

We have an HP UX-11 server running Unix and we wish to run Java Server Pages on this system. Can anyone see a reason why these pages will not work under this environment. Thanks for you help. Matthew (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MLarra51
2 Replies

2. Programming

Please I need your help about jsp and java

Hello.. is there any way to send a file or a string from jsp website to java program which all I will develope i remember that i can make socket connection between jsp and java but:confused::confused: I dont now how if there any website or booke explain that or if there another way ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vip_a1
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Python Code Whitespace

Hello All, I have some python code that pulls together titles and displays them on web pages. Here is the section of code I am struggling with: #string to grab title titlePattern =r'''\s*(\(+\))?(?P<title>.*)''' #returns the title part of the subject line def getTitle... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhampt
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Conversion from ASCII to binary for physical simulation code in C/C++

Good evening, everybody A good math friend told me that it would be possible to shrink the size of the numerical datas I produce with a physical simulation code I programmed for my PhD. It usually writes at least 100 GB to complete the simulation, and it seems that it is too high. There are... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cybertib
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[python]string to list conversion

I have a file command.txt. It's content are as follows:- The content of file is actually a command with script name and respective arguments. arg1 and arg2 are dummy arguments , format : -arg arg_value test is a argument specifying run mode , format : -arg In my python code, i read it and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: animesharma
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

conversion of code in perl and python

How to convert below bash code in perl and python. for BLOCK in /sys/block/emcpow* do echo "100000" > "$BLOCK"/queue/nr_requests echo "noop" > "$BLOCK"/queue/scheduler done (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delimiter Conversion(Generic Code)

Hi All, I am looking for a generic code which can search for the existing delimiter(what ever it may be) in a file and convert it to Pipeline. The file may have Pipeline delimiter already in that case just leave it. Please find below some sample records. Sample records1: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun Mishra
2 Replies

8. Programming

Python conversion to epoch time

Hi. I have timestamps that I am trying to convert to epoch time. An example: I am trying to convert this to an epoch timestamp but have one little glitch. I have this: import time date_time = '' pattern = '' epoch = int(time.mktime(time.strptime(date_time, pattern))) print epoch... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: treesloth
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python soap and string to .xlsx conversion

Hi experts - I'm relatively new to python, but I have an requirement to automate getting a file from a WebLib server using an API. The file I'm requesting from this sever is an excel spreadsheet (.xlsx). I get a valid response back via an xml doc from the server. In this xml file I get... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: timj123
8 Replies

10. Programming

Two problems with my python code

Hello everyone , I need your help to end my python code. I've this code in python : from ipywidgets import interact, Dropdown from ipywidgets import * from ipywidgets.embed import embed_minimal_html import pandas as pd import os import sys #################### Dropdown servers... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tim2424
1 Replies
SAX::PurePerl(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  SAX::PurePerl(3)

NAME
XML::SAX::PurePerl - Pure Perl XML Parser with SAX2 interface SYNOPSIS
use XML::Handler::Foo; use XML::SAX::PurePerl; my $handler = XML::Handler::Foo->new(); my $parser = XML::SAX::PurePerl->new(Handler => $handler); $parser->parse_uri("myfile.xml"); DESCRIPTION
This module implements an XML parser in pure perl. It is written around the upcoming perl 5.8's unicode support and support for multiple document encodings (using the PerlIO layer), however it has been ported to work with ASCII/UTF8 documents under lower perl versions. The SAX2 API is described in detail at http://sourceforge.net/projects/perl-xml/, in the CVS archive, under libxml-perl/docs. Hopefully those documents will be in a better location soon. Please refer to the SAX2 documentation for how to use this module - it is merely a front end to SAX2, and implements nothing that is not in that spec (or at least tries not to - please email me if you find errors in this implementation). BUGS
XML::SAX::PurePerl is slow. Very slow. I suggest you use something else in fact. However it is great as a fallback parser for XML::SAX, where the user might not be able to install an XS based parser or C library. Currently lots, probably. At the moment the weakest area is parsing DOCTYPE declarations, though the code is in place to start doing this. Also parsing parameter entity references is causing me much confusion, since it's not exactly what I would call trivial, or well documented in the XML grammar. XML documents with internal subsets are likely to fail. I am however trying to work towards full conformance using the Oasis test suite. AUTHOR
Matt Sergeant, matt@sergeant.org. Copyright 2001. Please report all bugs to the Perl-XML mailing list at perl-xml@listserv.activestate.com. LICENSE
This is free software. You may use it or redistribute it under the same terms as Perl 5.7.2 itself. perl v5.16.3 2014-06-09 SAX::PurePerl(3)