Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Code conversion from JSP to PYTHON Post 302068776 by csaha on Tuesday 21st of March 2006 12:15:23 AM
Old 03-21-2006
Data

Looks like this kind of work hasn't been done yet. Can someone atleast suggest some way around ???

Thanks for support
C Saha

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

JSP on an HP UX-11

We have an HP UX-11 server running Unix and we wish to run Java Server Pages on this system. Can anyone see a reason why these pages will not work under this environment. Thanks for you help. Matthew (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MLarra51
2 Replies

2. Programming

Please I need your help about jsp and java

Hello.. is there any way to send a file or a string from jsp website to java program which all I will develope i remember that i can make socket connection between jsp and java but:confused::confused: I dont now how if there any website or booke explain that or if there another way ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vip_a1
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Python Code Whitespace

Hello All, I have some python code that pulls together titles and displays them on web pages. Here is the section of code I am struggling with: #string to grab title titlePattern =r'''\s*(\(+\))?(?P<title>.*)''' #returns the title part of the subject line def getTitle... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhampt
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Conversion from ASCII to binary for physical simulation code in C/C++

Good evening, everybody A good math friend told me that it would be possible to shrink the size of the numerical datas I produce with a physical simulation code I programmed for my PhD. It usually writes at least 100 GB to complete the simulation, and it seems that it is too high. There are... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cybertib
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[python]string to list conversion

I have a file command.txt. It's content are as follows:- The content of file is actually a command with script name and respective arguments. arg1 and arg2 are dummy arguments , format : -arg arg_value test is a argument specifying run mode , format : -arg In my python code, i read it and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: animesharma
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

conversion of code in perl and python

How to convert below bash code in perl and python. for BLOCK in /sys/block/emcpow* do echo "100000" > "$BLOCK"/queue/nr_requests echo "noop" > "$BLOCK"/queue/scheduler done (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delimiter Conversion(Generic Code)

Hi All, I am looking for a generic code which can search for the existing delimiter(what ever it may be) in a file and convert it to Pipeline. The file may have Pipeline delimiter already in that case just leave it. Please find below some sample records. Sample records1: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun Mishra
2 Replies

8. Programming

Python conversion to epoch time

Hi. I have timestamps that I am trying to convert to epoch time. An example: I am trying to convert this to an epoch timestamp but have one little glitch. I have this: import time date_time = '' pattern = '' epoch = int(time.mktime(time.strptime(date_time, pattern))) print epoch... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: treesloth
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python soap and string to .xlsx conversion

Hi experts - I'm relatively new to python, but I have an requirement to automate getting a file from a WebLib server using an API. The file I'm requesting from this sever is an excel spreadsheet (.xlsx). I get a valid response back via an xml doc from the server. In this xml file I get... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: timj123
8 Replies

10. Programming

Two problems with my python code

Hello everyone , I need your help to end my python code. I've this code in python : from ipywidgets import interact, Dropdown from ipywidgets import * from ipywidgets.embed import embed_minimal_html import pandas as pd import os import sys #################### Dropdown servers... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tim2424
1 Replies
STREAM_SET_TIMEOUT(3)							 1						     STREAM_SET_TIMEOUT(3)

stream_set_timeout - Set timeout period on a stream

SYNOPSIS
bool stream_set_timeout (resource $stream, int $seconds, [int $microseconds]) DESCRIPTION
Sets the timeout value on $stream, expressed in the sum of $seconds and $microseconds. When the stream times out, the 'timed_out' key of the array returned by stream_get_meta_data(3) is set to TRUE, although no error/warning is generated. PARAMETERS
o $stream - The target stream. o $seconds - The seconds part of the timeout to be set. o $microseconds - The microseconds part of the timeout to be set. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. CHANGELOG
+--------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 4.3.0 | | | | | | | As of PHP 4.3, this function can (potentially) | | | work on any kind of stream. In PHP 4.3, socket | | | based streams are still the only kind supported | | | in the PHP core, although streams from other | | | extensions may support this function. | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 stream_set_timeout(3) example <?php $fp = fsockopen("www.example.com", 80); if (!$fp) { echo "Unable to open "; } else { fwrite($fp, "GET / HTTP/1.0 "); stream_set_timeout($fp, 2); $res = fread($fp, 2000); $info = stream_get_meta_data($fp); fclose($fp); if ($info['timed_out']) { echo 'Connection timed out!'; } else { echo $res; } } ?> NOTES
Note This function doesn't work with advanced operations like stream_socket_recvfrom(3), use stream_select(3) with timeout parameter instead. This function was previously called as set_socket_timeout(3) and later socket_set_timeout(3) but this usage is deprecated. SEE ALSO
fsockopen(3), fopen(3). PHP Documentation Group STREAM_SET_TIMEOUT(3)