Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting (perl) Microsoft SQL Server client for solaris. cant find it... Post 29925 by auswipe on Monday 14th of October 2002 10:35:30 AM
Old 10-14-2002
How's it working out? Any problems communicating with SQL Server? Sounds interesting.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris DNS Client For Microsoft DNS Server

hey guys, how to add soalris box as a microsoft DNS Client ? and how to register in the microsoft DNS ?? i managed to query from the DNS server after adding /etc/resolve.conf and editing /etc/nsswitch.conf but i need to register the soalris server (dns Client) into Microsoft DNS automatically.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mduweik
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connection to Microsoft SQL Server

Hi, I am using "ksh" and trying to connect to the Microsoft SQL Server but it gives an error that is: DB-LIBRARY error: Unexpected EOF from SQL Server. Can any one please help me to resolve this issue. And i am using Putty to connect to the Unix server. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anupdas
3 Replies

3. SuSE

Syslog-ng 3.0.7 fails to insert into microsoft sql server

Dear All, Im currently configuring syslog-ng on SUSE Linux 10 SP2 to communicate with microsoft sql server 2005. I have installed freeTds 8.0. Tested TSQL ..works fine ISQL works fine. when testing with syslog-ng destination d_mssql { sql(type(mssql) host("ip address")... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SystemEng
0 Replies

4. Solaris

How to add new Solaris client IP into Solaris 10 DNS server?

Hi, We just built a new Solaris 10 zone. And would like to add it to our DNS server. Its also Solaris 10. Please let me know how can I get the IP resolved using this DNS server. I added entry into zone config file but not working. I did restarted the DNS services. And also added nameserver name... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
5 Replies
install-solaris(1M)													       install-solaris(1M)

NAME
install-solaris - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
install-solaris install-solaris invokes the Solaris Install program. Depending on graphical capability and available memory at the time of invocation, install-solaris invokes either a text-based installer or a graphical installer. The following minimum requirements for physical memory dictate which features are available during installation: For SPARC machines: 128 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 128 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 384 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation For x86 machines: 256 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 256 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 512 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation In some cases, even if the minimum physical memory is present, available virtual memory after system startup can limit the number of fea- tures available. install-solaris exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should be invoked only from there. Refer to the for more details. install-solaris allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. install-solaris loads the software available on the installation media. Refer to the for disk space requirements. Refer to the for more information on the various menus and selections. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pkginfo(1), install(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) It is advisable to exit install-solaris by means of the exit options in the install-solaris menus. 23 Sep 2005 install-solaris(1M)