Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sshd
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers sshd Post 29703 by tuxwarrior on Thursday 10th of October 2002 12:08:47 PM
Old 10-10-2002
good to know, thanks for posting the fix

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

sshd restart

need some clarification: if i ssh to the server & i restart the sshd process, did my connection gone? one more thing, there are a few sshd processes in aix, how do i restart it all to read new config? using HUP? thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashterix
2 Replies

2. AIX

It helps in the sshd on sshd.log

Friends, I made the installation of the ssh in the it conspires, I configured in the ssh_config the following parameters.. SyslogFacility AUTH LogLevel INFO that should generate sshd.log in the /var/log.... more no this generating. Somebody could help myself in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandba
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sshd question

Can someone tell me the difference between the (2) listed below: oracle pts/1 ip1 May1 7:11 9:11 oracle sshd ip1 May1 7:11 8:22 How do I read the above information, the fact that the row for pts/1 has a longer time duration than the row for sshd. Why is the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: banyan
2 Replies

4. AIX

SSHD does not start

I installed OpenSSH on AIX 5.1 but when I try to start it, it says: bash-2.05a# /usr/sbin/sshd bash-2.05a# bash-2.05a# tail /var/adm/syslog.out Jan 8 11:52:22 xyz sshd: fatal: Cannot bind any address. :confused: (31 Replies)
Discussion started by: untamed
31 Replies

5. Solaris

no sshd log

My ssh log appear to the screen which i want it to be log to /var/log/sshd.log how to log the sshd to /var/log? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hezry79
5 Replies

6. Solaris

LDAP, PAM or SSHD?

Hi, I´m trying to make Solaris authenticate users in AD. NTP is working, nsswitch.ldap is listed above, DNS is Ok and I made something different in pam.conf, krb5.conf and sshd_config (see above) nsswitch.ldap: passwd: files ldap group: files ldap hosts: files dns ipnodes: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpcavalcanti
0 Replies

7. Solaris

sshd not able to restart

Hi, I was able to putty a few server (Solaris 10) of mine using hostname, but when i change to ip address, it shows login as: root Using keyboard-interactive authentication. Password: Access denied I change PermitRootLogin to yes. I tried to do a sshd restart, however ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: beginningDBA
6 Replies

8. Solaris

sshd and loginlog

I have shamelessly tried all the possible ways to see if my /var/adm/loginlog logs user access entries for ssh but nothing has worked for me so far..:confused: for telnet login its working fine. Adding auth.info in syslog.conf works but i dont want that output. Is there any way to edit... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ningy
2 Replies

9. AIX

sshd autostart problem

Hello, AIX 6.1 sshd worked fine. Then I upgraded my AIX from 6100-02-04-0920 to 6100-03-10-1119 successfully(no errors, nothing unusual). After reboot sshd was not started, 3 errors in errpt: # lssrc -s sshd Subsystem Group PID Status sshd ssh ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
0 Replies

10. Red Hat

Sshd - error

Hi, Do you know what cause the error message ? Nov 19 13:42:19 cfsasnd02 sshd: pam_env(sshd:setcred): non-alphanumeric key '-- /etc/environment' in /etc/environment', ignoring Nov 19 13:42:20 cfsasnd02 sshd: pam_env(sshd:setcred): non-alphanumeric key '-- /etc/environment' in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: xitrum
0 Replies
EPUB-FIX(1)							      calibre							       EPUB-FIX(1)

NAME
epub-fix - part of calibre SYNOPSIS
epub-fix [options] file.epub DESCRIPTION
Fix common problems in EPUB files that can cause them to be rejected by poorly designed publishing services. By default, no fixing is done and messages are printed out for each error detected. Use the options to control which errors are automati- cally fixed. Whenever you pass arguments to epub-fix that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit --unmanifested Fix unmanifested files. epub-fix can either add them to the manifest or delete them as specified by the delete unmanifested option. --delete-unmanifested Delete unmanifested files instead of adding them to the manifest --epubcheck Workarounds for bugs in the latest release of epubcheck. epubcheck reports many things as errors that are not actually errors. epub- fix will try to detect these and replace them with constructs that epubcheck likes. This may cause significant changes to your epub, complain to the epubcheck project. SEE ALSO
The User Manual is available at http://manual.calibre-ebook.com Created by Kovid Goyal <kovid@kovidgoyal.net> epub-fix (calibre 0.8.51) January 2013 EPUB-FIX(1)