Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Where is my mystake?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Where is my mystake? Post 29533 by Yaki on Tuesday 8th of October 2002 10:43:13 AM
Old 10-08-2002
Power Where is my mystake?

#!/bin/bash
while [true]
do
who > .f
who > .s
diff .f .s > .t
if [ -s .t ]
then
echo "In System Stranger"
break
else
continue
fi
done

It doesn't work,when I connect to localhost with SSH
and It doesn't do echo "In System stranger"

Smilie Smilie

Last edited by Yaki; 10-08-2002 at 11:49 AM..

GEOIP_ID_BY_NAME(3)							 1						       GEOIP_ID_BY_NAME(3)

geoip_id_by_name - Get the Internet connection type

SYNOPSIS
int geoip_id_by_name (string $hostname) DESCRIPTION
The geoip_id_by_name(3) function will return the Internet connection type corresponding to a hostname or an IP address. The return value is numeric and can be compared to the following constants: o GEOIP_UNKNOWN_SPEED o GEOIP_DIALUP_SPEED o GEOIP_CABLEDSL_SPEED o GEOIP_CORPORATE_SPEED PARAMETERS
o $hostname - The hostname or IP address whose connection type is to be looked-up. RETURN VALUES
Returns the connection type. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A geoip_id_by_name(3) example This will output the connection type of the host example.com. <?php $netspeed = geoip_id_by_name('www.example.com'); echo 'The connection type is '; switch ($netspeed) { case GEOIP_DIALUP_SPEED: echo 'dial-up'; break; case GEOIP_CABLEDSL_SPEED: echo 'cable or DSL'; break; case GEOIP_CORPORATE_SPEED: echo 'corporate'; break; case GEOIP_UNKNOWN_SPEED: default: echo 'unknown'; } ?> The above example will output: The connection type is corporate PHP Documentation Group GEOIP_ID_BY_NAME(3)