Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Embedded programming
Top Forums Programming Embedded programming Post 29450 by Nisha on Monday 7th of October 2002 08:39:45 AM
Old 10-07-2002
U can goto http://www.embedded.com .

Can u be specific as to what u exactly want meaning, embedded programming with some language or just the general knowledge on embedded programming?

-Nisha

Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Embedded list? Is this possible

I need to write a script that maintains many directories. I was wondering is there is a way to create a list of the directories inside a script so that you can then use “while read line” to perform different commands for each directory. Something like this #!/bin/sh MYLIST: /dir1 /dir2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zasxes
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep embedded in a variable

Hi , well at the beginning i simply type : cat file.1|grep 'update process' but for looping and table needs , i wanted to do the following : var1="grep 'update process'" cat file1|"var1" and i got error : grep: can't open update grep: can't open process when it works if i... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nicol
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Carreer:Networking Programming in Unix (C programming Language)

Hello, I am trying to learn Networking Programming in C in unix enviorment. I want to know how good it is to become a network programmer. i am crazy about Network programming but i also want to opt for the best carreer options. Anybody experienced Network Programmer, please tell me is my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhory2j
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problems with Embedded IF-else

Hi, I am putting the finishing touches on a shell script. I have the following which works FINE: if ] && ] then /bin/mail -s "Illegal Loggon Attempts on MAIL" sysadmin@ghf.com < final_email.tmp fi However, I need to make several else clauses and the interpreter complains... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Escaping embedded variables

I'm running into a problem with a differential backup script written in GNU Bash 3.0 - the following stripped down code demonstrates the problem quite nicely. $ DATE="last tuesday" $ date --date="$DATE" Tue Jan 6 00:00:00 PST 2009 So far so good. $ CMD="date --date=\"$DATE\"" $... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vertigo23
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Embedded systems

Hi, I dont know whether it is the right space to put it... but didnt found related Embedded. I want to start learning Embedded systems in Unix, It would be greatly appreciable if someone could help me to start off .... Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deei
0 Replies

7. Programming

Static in Qt c++ Embedded Python

i have a problem in Use static variables in Qt C++ under CentOS 5.5 i need to pass a variable from GUI to class all function are static. it always give me that error error: undefined reference to strChar class QPython : public QObject { private: public: QString strChar; static PuObject*... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HanyM.Magdy
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Programming Language good for standalone App with embedded Database

Hi, I would like to ask for someone more experience in programming, May i ask on where do i start or what langguage should i start inorder to create an APPS with nice GUI front end for visual display and a embedded Database in backend for records purposes, a stand alone apps, for example i want... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with removing embedded linefeeds

Greetings all, i have csv file with pipe separated columns SSN|NAME|ADDRESS|FILLER 123|abc|myaddress|xxx 234|BBB|my add ress broken up|yyy In the example above, the second record is broken into multiple lines. I need to keep going until I find a "|" since this issue is with the... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: stayalive
14 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

From iOS programming to Linux system programming

Hello. I like Linux and C programming language. Allways wanted to understand kernel and become a Linux system programmer. And I also like Objective-C and iOS. These two programming areas have relations: 1. Linux and iOS are UNIX-like systems, POSIX compliant. 2. It is useful to know C language... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rockatansky
2 Replies
Image::ExifTool::WritePostScript(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     Image::ExifTool::WritePostScript(3pm)

NAME
Image::ExifTool::WritePostScript.pl - Write PostScript meta information SYNOPSIS
This file is autoloaded by Image::ExifTool::PostScript. DESCRIPTION
This file contains routines to write meta information in PostScript documents. Six forms of meta information may be written: 1) PostScript comments (Adobe DSC specification) 2) XMP information embedded in a document-level XMP stream 3) EXIF information embedded in a Photoshop record 4) IPTC information embedded in a PhotoShop record 5) ICC_Profile information embedded in an ICCProfile record 6) TIFF information embedded in DOS-style binary header NOTES
Currently, information is written only in the outer-level document. Photoshop will discard meta information in a PostScript document if it has to rasterize the image, and it will rasterize anything that doesn't contain the Photoshop-specific 'ImageData' tag. So don't expect Photoshop to read any meta information added to EPS images that it didn't create. The following two acronyms may be confusing since they are so similar and have different meanings with respect to PostScript documents: DSC = Document Structuring Conventions DCS = Desktop Color Separation REFERENCES
See references in PostScript.pm, plus: <http://www.adobe.com/products/postscript/pdfs/PLRM.pdf> http://www-cdf.fnal.gov/offline/PostScript/PLRM2.pdf <http://www-cdf.fnal.gov/offline/PostScript/PLRM2.pdf> <http://partners.adobe.com/public/developer/en/acrobat/sdk/pdf/pdf_creation_apis_and_specs/pdfmarkReference.pdf> ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Thanks to Tim Kordick for his help testing the EPS writer. AUTHOR
Copyright 2003-2011, Phil Harvey (phil at owl.phy.queensu.ca) This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
Image::ExifTool::PostScript(3pm), Image::ExifTool(3pm) perl v5.12.4 2011-01-03 Image::ExifTool::WritePostScript(3pm)