Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: log questions
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers log questions Post 29432 by kanang on Sunday 6th of October 2002 11:17:30 PM
Old 10-07-2002
perhaps you can play around who or w commands.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Three Questions

I just want to know Three questions: 1.what is the name of c++ compiler used in Linux/Unix (like gcc compiler used for c ).And please tell me how can i compile the program of c++. 2. I have Devloped a program of Database in C Under Linux/Unix Enviornment and now i want to add some graphics... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: at_renai2001
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

some questions...

hello. I'm fairly new to unix and have a few script writing questions for any experienced users. However, my computer is a mac so I need commands that will run in a macosx terminal. ok: q1) im writing a script where I want to get the history in the terminal and then write it to a specific text... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Blip
9 Replies

3. Programming

C++ questions

1.) Let's say I have a list: apple1, apple2, apple3, apple4, apple5 Does anyone know how to display the txt file using c++? Does anyone know how to insert apple6 into the text file using link list and show the whole list including apple6? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bscot008
1 Replies

4. Programming

two questions

hey all, I have question when am writing simple shell... in the child am calling execvp, i want the parent to know when execvp returns - 1. how can i let the parent know the result of execvp thanks in advance (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: joey
9 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with a few questions?

I am doing exam revision and I have this question can anybody help me answer it? Write the commands required to export a directory called /home/open from one machine and to mount it onto a directory called /home/something on another machine? I have done the usual google searchers but still not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thekinganelka
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

More ps questions.

Hey all, Thanks for all the help you have given me. Two more things I am trying to figure out. I need to issue a command..example ps -ef | grep <process> This would return about 10-15 running processes. I need to verify that there are x amount of processes running. What is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs42885
7 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Print questions from a questions folder in a sequential order

1.) I am to write scripts that will be phasetest folder in the home directory. 2.) The folder should have a set-up,phase and display files I have written a small script which i used to check for the existing users and their password. What I need help with: I have a set of questions in a... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: moraks007
19 Replies

8. Solaris

need questions

Hi, Could anyone provide questions or download link for 1Z0-877/878 exam as i would like to get 1Z0-877 certification which is useful for my carrier. Thanks, (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JSKOBS
0 Replies
MooseX::MultiMethods(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 MooseX::MultiMethods(3pm)

NAME
MooseX::MultiMethods - Multi Method Dispatch based on Moose type constraints VERSION
version 0.10 SYNOPSIS
package Paper; use Moose; package Scissors; use Moose; package Rock; use Moose; package Lizard; use Moose; package Spock; use Moose; package Game; use Moose; use MooseX::MultiMethods; multi method play (Paper $x, Rock $y) { 1 } multi method play (Paper $x, Spock $y) { 1 } multi method play (Scissors $x, Paper $y) { 1 } multi method play (Scissors $x, Lizard $y) { 1 } multi method play (Rock $x, Scissors $y) { 1 } multi method play (Rock $x, Lizard $y) { 1 } multi method play (Lizard $x, Paper $y) { 1 } multi method play (Lizard $x, Spock $y) { 1 } multi method play (Spock $x, Rock $y) { 1 } multi method play (Spock $x, Scissors $y) { 1 } multi method play (Any $x, Any $y) { 0 } my $game = Game->new; $game->play(Paper->new, Rock->new); # 1, Paper covers Rock $game->play(Spock->new, Paper->new); # 0, Paper disproves Spock $game->play(Spock->new, Scissors->new); # 1, Spock smashes Scissors DESCRIPTION
This module provides multi method dispatch based on Moose type constraints. It does so by providing a "multi" keyword that extends the "method" keyword provided by MooseX::Method::Signatures. When invoking a method declared as "multi" a matching variant is being searched in all the declared multi variants based on the passed parameters and the declared type constraints. If a variant has been found, it will be invoked. If no variant could be found, an exception will be thrown. AUTHOR
Florian Ragwitz <rafl@debian.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by Florian Ragwitz. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-01-03 MooseX::MultiMethods(3pm)