Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming hoe to allocate a 2 dimensions array? Post 29151 by hewlet on Monday 30th of September 2002 10:22:39 PM
Old 09-30-2002
The Schedule[i][j] is a pointer.
Your allocate program is right. But you are trying to change the value of a pointer Schedule[0][0]. You may just want to change the value it points to, if you do, you coulde use:
*Schedule[0][0] = 1

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

about hoe to add new scsi disk (unixware 7.1.1)

I have installed perc 2 raid card .in installiation , one is install whole for unix file system,and other select "do not modify" after installiation ,how to use another ? add filesystem ?how to? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: luckylwf
2 Replies

2. Programming

how allocate virtual memory

Hi Folks can any body suggest how to allocate virtual memory any function for that (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: munnu
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to allocate swap space?

Hi all, I would like to know how i can mount swap on /tmp at boot time, I mean even before the actual script that does the mounting kicks in? i tried this mount -F tmpfs swap /tmp (nothing happens it just hangs during the booting) I also tried this /usr/lib/fs/tmpfs/mount swap /tmp... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

unable to allocate enough memory

On SunOS 5.8 I get an error when starting a large Java process with over 2Gb memory. Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for object heap When stopping several other Java processes we can start this process. This seems to indicate that we don't have... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
11 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

dimensions 10

Hi, We are using dimensions 10 (source code control system) for our programs. Some programs contain special characters like ‘$' , ‘#' , ‘ , ‘ etc.. During the check-out process of an item , a unix shell script will be called to process the item. If the item contains a ‘$' character, it will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrs_rajan
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to allocate memory

Hi, I have 2 systems with same hardware and software. One system is giving me error "Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for object " when I tried to increase JBoss App's heap size to 2GB while the other system is running fine without any issue. Is there... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi3553
5 Replies

7. Programming

How to allocate memory to a string in C?

hi I want to take string as a input from user and the string is very very length. From the lengthy string i have to substring take first 16 letters, then next 8 letters,................... Please guide me how to write program to take lengthy string from user and sub string it. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: atharalikhan
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to calculate all pairwise distances in two dimensions and transform them into a matrix

Hello to all, I am very new in the shell scripting and I need help. I have data for several individuals in several rows followed by a tag and by 5 values per row, with the name of the individual in the first column, e.g.: IND1 H1 12 13 12 15 14 IND2 H2 12 12 15 14 14 IND3 H1 12 15... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bemar
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hoe to copy selected strings from file into another text file

Hi Experts, I just want to copy some selected strings from a a file into a new .txt file . I am using below command to find the data now want to copy the search results into another .txt file please help me . find /Path -exec grep -w "filename1|filename1|filename1|" '{}' \;... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mumakhij
2 Replies
native::Wc(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     native::Wc(3)

NAME
SVN::Wc - Subversion working copy functions SYNOPSIS
Incomplete OBJECTS
svn_wc_status_t $wcstat->entry() A svn_wc_entry_t object for the item. Can be undef if not under version control. $wcstat->text_status() An integer representing the status of the item's text. Can be one of the $SVN::Wc::Status::* constants. $wcstat->prop_status() An integer representing the status of the item's properties. Can be one of the $SVN::Wc::Status::* constants. $wcstat->locked() A boolean telling if the item is locked. A directory can be locked if a working copy update was interrupted. $wcstat->copied() A boolean telling if the item was copied. A file or directory can be copied if it's scheduled for addition-with-history (or part of a subtree that is scheduled as such). $wcstat->switched() A boolean telling if the item was switched. A file or directory can be switched if the switch command has been used. $wcstat->repos_text_status() An integer representing the status of the item's text in the repository. Can be one of the $SVN::Wc::Status::* constants. $wcstat->repos_prop_status() An integer representing the status of the item's properties in the repository. Can be one of the $SVN::Wc::Status::* constants. svn_wc_entry_t $wcent->name() Entry's name. $wcent->revision() Base revision. $wcent->url() URL in repository. $wcent->repos() Canonical repository URL. $wcent->uuid() Repository uuid. $wcent->kind() The kind of node. One of the following constants: $SVN::Node::none, $SVN::Node::file, $SVN::Node::dir, $SVN::Node::unknown. $wcent->schedule() Scheduling. One of the SVN::Wc::Schedule::* constants. $wcent->copied() In a copied state. $wcent->deleted() Deleted, but parent rev lags behind. $wcent->absent() Absent -- we know an entry of this name exists, but that's all (usually this happens because of authz restrictions) $wcent->incomplete() For THIS_DIR entry, implies whole entries file is incomplete. $wcent->copyfrom_url() Copyfrom location. $wcent->copyfrom_rev() Copyfrom revision. $wcent->conflict_old() Old version of conflicted file. $wcent->conflict_new() New version of conflicted file. $wcent->conflict_wrk() Working version of conflicted file. $wcent->prejfile() Property reject file. $wcent->text_time() Last up-to-date time for text contents (0 means no information available). $wcent->prop_time() Last up-to-date time for properties (0 means no information available). $wcent->checksum() Base-64 encoded checksum for the untranslated text base file, can be undef for backwards compatibility. $wcent->cmt_rev() Last revision this was changed. $wcent->cmt_date() Last date this was changed. $wcent->cmt_author() Last commit author of this item. CONSTANTS
SVN::Wc::Notify::Action $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::add Adding a path to revision control. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::copy Copying a versioned path. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::delete Deleting a versioned path. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::restore Restoring a missing path from the pristine text-base. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::revert Reverting a modified path. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::failed_revert A revert operation has failed. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::resolved Resolving a conflict. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::skip Skipping a path. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::update_delete Got a delete in an update. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::update_add Got an add in an update. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::update_update Got any other action in an update. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::update_completed The last notification in an update (including updates of externals). $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::update_external Updating an external module. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::status_completed The last notification in a status (including status on externals). $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::status_external Running status on an external module. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::commit_modified Committing a modification. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::commit_added Committing an addition. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::commit_deleted Committing a deletion. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::commit_replaced Committing a replacement. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::commit_postfix_txdelta Transmitting post-fix text-delta data for a file. $SVN::Wc::Notify::Action::blame_revision Processed a single revision's blame. SVN::Wc::Notify::State $SVN::Wc::Notify::State::unknown Notifier doesn't know or isn't saying. $SVN::Wc::Notify::State::unchanged The state did not change. $SVN::Wc::Notify::State::missing The item wasn't present. $SVN::Wc::Notify::State::obstructed An unversioned item obstructed work. $SVN::Wc::Notify::State::changed Pristine state was modified. $SVN::Wc::Notify::State::merged Modified state had mods merged in. $SVN::Wc::Notify::State::conflicted Modified state got conflicting mods. SVN::Wc::Schedule $SVN::Wc::Schedule::normal Nothing special here. $SVN::Wc::Schedule::add Slated for addition. $SVN::Wc::Schedule::delete Slated for deletion. $SVN::Wc::Schedule::replace Slated for replacement (delete + add) SVN::Wc::Status $SVN::Wc::Status::none Does not exist. $SVN::Wc::Status::unversioned Is not a versioned node in this working copy. $SVN::Wc::Status::normal Exists, but uninteresting. $SVN::Wc::Status::added Is scheduled for addition. $SVN::Wc::Status::missing Under version control but missing. $SVN::Wc::Status::deleted Scheduled for deletion. $SVN::Wc::Status::replaced Was deleted and then re-added. $SVN::Wc::Status::modified Text or props have been modified. $SVN::Wc::Status::merged Local mods received repos mods. $SVN::Wc::Status::conflicted Local mods received conflicting mods. $SVN::Wc::Status::ignored A node marked as ignored. $SVN::Wc::Status::obstructed An unversioned resource is in the way of the versioned resource. $SVN::Wc::Status::external An unversioned path populated by an svn:externals property. $SVN::Wc::Status::incomplete A directory doesn't contain a complete entries list. perl v5.10.0 2007-11-05 native::Wc(3)