Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Solaris 8 - SUNWcsr cluster missing/corrupt ? Post 28854 by Brett on Wednesday 25th of September 2002 11:41:58 AM
Old 09-25-2002
Network Nail hit on head.....

RTM - yep it would appear that you have it and I feel like my rear has been well and truly bitten. Thx for pointing out the wood for the trees !

Brett

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Uh oh! system32/hal.dll is missing or corrupt.

Hi. I'm trying to load red hat linux 7.2 on my machine so that I can learn how to use it. I'm having a very difficult time. I attempted to install it so that I can dual boot between linux and w2k. But now I can't boot up. I get a message saying that system32/hal.dll is either missing or... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: paulSF
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris agen.exe corrupt ?

Hi. Can anyone offer any help on a corrupt agen.exe. When I try to run agen.exe from shell I get the message "unrecoverable error occurred" I am using a Sun Solaris machine with Solaris 3.6. Where does the agen.exe reside ? If I copy it from another working machine will it work ??? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: enzoli
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

/usr corrupt, can get to fsck (solaris)

I have a solaris 5.8 system, it wont boot because /usr is corrupt, which means i cannot bring up fsck to run a disk check. Any ideas? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: frankkahle
3 Replies

4. High Performance Computing

Building a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris

Provides a description of how to set up a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris. More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

5. Solaris

SVM metaset on 2 node Solaris cluster storage replicated to non-clustered Solaris node

Hi, Is it possible to have a Solaris cluster of 2 nodes at SITE-A using SVM and creating metaset using say 2 LUNs (on SAN). Then replicating these 2 LUNs to remote site SITE-B via storage based replication and then using these LUNs by importing them as a metaset on a server at SITE-B which is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dn2011
0 Replies

6. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Original SAN to a New Solaris Server: Corrupt Label

I've seen several posts that are similar to what I'm trying to do but no dice. I have a server (SunFire V215) that went belly up. I've set up a new one. I'm getting a corrupt label: wrong magic number error. Everything I'm seeing says label the drives, but if I do I'm afraid I'll lose the data... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tnelson
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 GIF files corrupt during unzip

Problem occurs on one Solaris build. Every time we unzip the Jan CPU, there are several patches that error out (appears to be related to the GIF files). When we unzip the CPU on another Solaris build to a network storage area, we can execute without issue on the original machine. Any ideas? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: grahamr72
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Patching Procedure in Solaris 10 with sun cluster having Solaris zone

Hi Gurus I am not able to find the patching procedure for solaris 10 ( sol10 u11) to latest patchset with sun cluster having failover zones so that same I should follow. Take an instance, there are sol1 and sol2 nodes and having two failover zones like sozone1-rg and sozone2-rg and currently... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nick101
1 Replies
install-solaris(1M)													       install-solaris(1M)

NAME
install-solaris - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
install-solaris install-solaris invokes the Solaris Install program. Depending on graphical capability and available memory at the time of invocation, install-solaris invokes either a text-based installer or a graphical installer. The following minimum requirements for physical memory dictate which features are available during installation: For SPARC machines: 128 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 128 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 384 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation For x86 machines: 256 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 256 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 512 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation In some cases, even if the minimum physical memory is present, available virtual memory after system startup can limit the number of fea- tures available. install-solaris exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should be invoked only from there. Refer to the for more details. install-solaris allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. install-solaris loads the software available on the installation media. Refer to the for disk space requirements. Refer to the for more information on the various menus and selections. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pkginfo(1), install(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) It is advisable to exit install-solaris by means of the exit options in the install-solaris menus. 23 Sep 2005 install-solaris(1M)