Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to quit from glance
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers how to quit from glance Post 28739 by yls177 on Monday 23rd of September 2002 07:42:12 PM
Old 09-23-2002
thanks for the help...
got that while looking at man glance...
yls177

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Glance Fatal Error

Hi , I a stuck with this problem. I am trying to execute this script1 on SERVER 1 from SERVER 2 using script2 script1 on SERVER 1 #!/usr/bin/ksh /opt/perf/bin/glance -f -adviser_only -iterations 2 -maxpages 2 > /home/user/scripts/glance.op cpuval1=`grep ^CPU... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie07
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

glance quick reference

Hello all, I´m newbie using HP-GLANCEPlus. I readed the help screens provided but, I´m wonder if there are a user manual to use glance, or where can I find some usefull tips to use this tool better. Anybody have some information? Regards. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mig28mx
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

Glance

Hi ALL - I need look to output data return from glance command but a don't have any access to HP-UX server. Maybe any HP-UX Admin send this data to my email (Removed.) Thanks for help Pawel (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pawel_ul
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP-UX 11.23 ia64 and Glance

I've been searching and cannot seem to find anywhere online a link to a manual for Glance. Does anyone have a link to this? I searched in here already and the links I found on a post from 2002 were dead. And more to the point, do you know if you can use Glance to see Disk I/O per logical... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LisaS
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

HP-UX glance

Hi, plz explain about glance, where do i get information on this tool. thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkat_t
4 Replies

6. HP-UX

Glance command Usage

Hello We have used Glance command to check Cpu Uage , bit new to Glance command , HP-UXdev # glance B3692A GlancePlus C.03.71.00 18:21:16 nedunix2 9000/800 Current Avg High -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CPU Util S SN NU | 43% 59%... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lukas_pise
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

Glance and trace over the time

Do you know if Glance is capable to trace a process (or processes) per memory use over the time? I want to have snapshots for example morning and midnigth then compare the info after one weak in order to determine if I have a memory leak in some process I am observing. Is it possible with glace... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roche
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with glance and nohup

I am new to shell scripting. Can someone explain me what this piece of code do.. /usr/bin/nohup /opt/perf/bin/glance -aos filename2.syntax -iterations 1 > filename.log (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vijay_105
1 Replies
GLANCE(1)							      Glance								 GLANCE(1)

NAME
glance - Glance CLI GLANCE COMMAND LINE INTERFACE
Author glance@lists.launchpad.net Date 2012-01-03 Copyright OpenStack LLC Version 2012.1-dev Manual section 1 Manual group cloud computing SYNOPSIS glance <command> [options] [args] COMMANDS help <command> Output help for one of the commands below add Adds a new image to Glance update Updates an image's metadata in Glance delete Deletes an image from Glance index Return brief information about images in Glance details Return detailed information about images in Glance show Show detailed information about an image in Glance clear Removes all images and metadata from Glance MEMBER COMMANDS image-members List members an image is shared with member-images List images shared with a member member-add Grants a member access to an image member-delete Revokes a member's access to an image members-replace Replaces all membership for an image OPTIONS --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -v, --verbose Print more verbose output -d, --debug Print more verbose output -H ADDRESS, --host=ADDRESS Address of Glance API host. Default: 0.0.0.0 -p PORT, --port=PORT Port the Glance API host listens on. Default: 9292 -U URL, --url=URL URL of Glance service. This option can be used to specify the hostname, port and protocol (http/https) of the glance server, for example -U https://localhost:9292/v1 Default: None -k, --insecure Explicitly allow glance to perform insecure SSL (https) requests. The server certificate will not be verified against any cer- tificate authorities. This option should be used with caution. -R REGION, --region=REGION When using keystone authentication version 2.0 or later this identifies the region name to use when selecting the service end- point. If no region is specified and only one region is available that region will be used by default. Where more than one region endpoint is available a region must be provided. -A TOKEN, --auth_token=TOKEN Authentication token to use to identify the client to the glance server --limit=LIMIT Page size to use while requesting image metadata --marker=MARKER Image index after which to begin pagination --sort_key=KEY Sort results by this image attribute. --sort_dir=[desc|asc] Sort results in this direction. -f, --force Prevent select actions from requesting user confirmation --dry-run Don't actually execute the command, just print output showing what WOULD happen. --can-share Allow member to further share image. SEE ALSO o OpenStack Glance BUGS o Glance is sourced in Launchpad so you can view current bugs at OpenStack Glance AUTHOR
OpenStack COPYRIGHT
2010-present, OpenStack, LLC. 2012.1.1 March 14, 2013 GLANCE(1)