Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to setup a PORT
Special Forums IP Networking How to setup a PORT Post 28652 by hassan2 on Sunday 22nd of September 2002 12:54:59 PM
Old 09-22-2002
To be able to excute a php script on apache, you need to add the
following lines to your httpd.conf file

add this line to your Addhandler Directives:

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl

and add this lines to your php Directives:

ScriptAlias /php/ "/usr/local/apache/php"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

finally stop and start apache or since you on live web server you
can issue

kill -TERM `cat /usr/local/apache/logs/httpd.pid`

this will cause any changes to apache's httpd.conf file take affect
without stopping apache.

Note
ScriptAlias /php/ "/usr/local/apache/php"

/usr/local/apache/php will be the location of your php file. e.g
if the local of your php is /www your ScriptAlias will be
ScriptAlias /php/ "/www/php"

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

printer port setup

Does anybody know how to add a printer from network in Solaris 10 using IP settings? according to our IT support, in order to add this printer in Windows XP we introduce it as a local printer which is connected to a port with an IP address, like 128.79.44.110. Anyway I don't know how it can be done... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arash05
3 Replies

2. Solaris

URGENT - setup port and dump all output to /dev/null or a file

Please help urgently. I need to setup up some sort of service on a solaris server on a port. I dont need it do anything special, anything that is sent to this port from an external server should be dump to /dev/null or a flat file.. Can you help urgently? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
1 Replies

3. AIX

NIM server setup on etherchannel setup environment

I know that IBM's official stance is that NIM does not work on etherchannel environment, but has anyone able to get around it? I'm working on a p5-590 LPAR system, and the NIM master and clients are all on the same frame. Any help is appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pdtak
1 Replies

4. AIX

Console Setup for RS-232 port on 9131-52A

Hi, I have tried to setup the console on a Power5 9131-52A type IBM Server. On the back there are 2 RS-232 ports labeled T1 T2. I am going under the assuming that these are the serial ports (Normally the serial ports are S1 S0). When I finish assigning the console under smit, I get no response... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
3 Replies

5. AIX

SMC multi port Printserver setup on AIX 6.1

Hi Guys, I have SMC 3 port print server would liek to create 3 queues for each port , please advice what port name or number should be used while creating the quues , I have hpjetdirect and I have tried raw1, raw2 and raw3 on it and it works but it doesnt work for SMC , please advice. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Valeed
1 Replies

6. Solaris

How to enable Serial port on ILOM, when Network Port is enabled in parallel

Hi Everyone, In my environment, I have few T5220. On the iLOM Management Card, I have both Network and Serial port are cabled, I don't have any issues while I try to connect using Network Management port, but when I try to connect the serial port for the same server which is actually connected... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
3 Replies

7. Web Development

Setup Serial Port

I need to set a serial port to 9600 7E1. How do I accomplish this? I've tried every combination, with no luck. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
6 Replies

8. Solaris

Cabling and adapters to communicate to service processor serial port from Windows PC with USB port.

Hello, I have an unloaded T5140 machine and want to access the ILOM for the first time and subsequently the network port after that., and then load Solaris 10 the final January 2011 build. The first part is what confuses me -the cabling. I am coming from a Windows machine (w/appropriate... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: joboy
5 Replies

9. Solaris

How to find port number wwn of particular port on dual port HBA,?

please find the below o/p for your reference bash-3.00# fcinfo hba-port HBA Port WWN: 21000024ff295a34 OS Device Name: /dev/cfg/c2 Manufacturer: QLogic Corp. Model: 375-3356-02 Firmware Version: 05.03.02 FCode/BIOS Version: BIOS: 2.02; fcode: 2.01;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
3 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.4.17. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)