Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Sun Announces Plans for Low-Cost Linux PC Post 28468 by Neo on Wednesday 18th of September 2002 10:24:41 PM
Old 09-18-2002
Sun Announces Plans for Low-Cost Linux PC

See article on Sun and Linux:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ch_sunmicro_dc

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun T1000 application low performance

Hello All. I have Sun T1000 server with Solaris 10. On T1000 installed EMC smarts, application for monitoring network devices via SNMP + SNMP. So, Smarts has own DB (contains object - devices and relationships), file takes 30 mb, now, all queries to DB works very slow, so Smarts works too slow,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemulll
5 Replies

2. AIX

High Runqueue (R) LOW CPU LOW I/O Low Network Low memory usage

Hello All I have a system running AIX 61 shared uncapped partition (with 11 physical processors, 24 Virtual 72GB of Memory) . The output from NMON, vmstat show a high run queue (60+) for continous periods of time intervals, but NO paging, relatively low I/o (6000) , CPU % is 40, Low network.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: IL-Malti
9 Replies
RMNEWS(8)						      System Manager's Manual							 RMNEWS(8)

NAME
rmnews - expunge and remove news articles SYNOPSIS
rmnews DESCRIPTION
Rmnews reads article data from the standard input. It then expunges and removes the listed articles. Rmnews is designed to be used by InterNetNews to remove canceled, superseded, and expired news articles. The input is processed as an INN expirerm file listing or an INN cancel stream written as a ``WC'' entry in the newsfeeds(5) file. This data consists of lines of text, each containing a list of relative article pathnames, with a single space between entries. If a listed file is contained in an IMAP news mailbox, it is expunged out of that mailbox. In any case, each listed file is unlinked. Rmnews reads its configuration options out of the imapd.conf(5) file. The optional newsprefix option specifies a prefix to be prepended to newsgroup names to make the corresponding IMAP mailbox names. The required partition-news option specifies the pathname prefix to the IMAP news mailboxes. The value of partition-news concatenated with the dots-to-slashes-converted value of newsprefix must be the pathname of the news spool directory. FILES
/etc/imapd.conf CMU
Project Cyrus RMNEWS(8)