Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: x windows related
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users x windows related Post 28240 by informshilpa on Monday 16th of September 2002 07:54:05 AM
Old 09-16-2002
x windows related

Hello,
I am learning X/Motif programming.I wanted some information about how to create animations using this. can you please suggest me some website which contains this information??
I did not know where to post this thread.So I just posted it here.
Thanks in advance.
shilpa

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

startX windows application during boot.....putty connection takes the windows

Dear all i am new to linux/debian i run my application on the computer...during startup in bashrc i wrk wid dis script to invoke startx..i do this above command and it works perfectly... if && ; then startx -- -br 1>/dev/null exit 0 fi i use winscp for file transfer and putty for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venkat_330
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

need downloading related help...but its not related to unix

Hi All, I am trying to dowmload the zip file "zkManageCustomers.zip " but i dont have access. Can anyone help me to download this file See the below link- http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/wa-aj-open/index.html?ca=drs- Please help me as early as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aish11
1 Replies
post(3FORM)															       post(3FORM)

NAME
post - write or erase forms from associated subwindows SYNOPSIS
#include <form.h> int post_form(FORM *form); int unpost_form(FORM *form); DESCRIPTION
The function post_form displays a form to its associated subwindow. To trigger physical display of the subwindow, use refresh or some equivalent curses routine (the implicit doupdate triggered by an curses input request will do). The function unpost_form erases form from its associated subwindow. RETURN VALUE
These routines return one of the following: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_BAD_ARGUMENT Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument. E_BAD_STATE Routine was called from an initialization or termination function. E_NOT_POSTED The form has not been posted. E_NOT_CONNECTED No items are connected to the form. E_NO_ROOM Form is too large for its window. E_POSTED The form has already been posted. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). SEE ALSO
ncurses(3NCURSES), form(3FORM). NOTES
The header file <form.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V forms library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. post(3FORM)