Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Filesystems GT 95%
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Filesystems GT 95% Post 28129 by YS2002 on Friday 13th of September 2002 10:13:12 AM
Old 09-13-2002
Filesystems GT 95%

Hi
How can I only print the file systems that are more than 95% full.
I used the df -k output and tried to check for each file system and then print only the ones that meet the criteria... But my solution seems cloodgie ...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Filesystems

my partner change the server's ip address and now i can't to mount the oracle's filesystem, what i do? i don't want to reinstall Unix. My unix is SCO UNIX 5.0.5 (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: marun
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mounted filesystems

If you have multiple hard drives and multiple mounted filesystems, how can you tell which filesystem resides on which disk? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jalburger
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

resize filesystems

Dear All We have HP9000 rp7400 Server running with hp-ux 11i. Our Disk storage has two volume groups and are allocated as follows: 1. /#vgdisplay -v --- Volume groups --- VG Name /dev/vg00 VG Write Access read/write VG Status available... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mhbd
1 Replies

4. AIX

Extending filesystems

Hi to all i want to increase the /usr size. but, it is mirrored on hdisk0 and hdisk1. i know that chfs will work, but i am not confident about mirroring. can anyone tell me the procedure. thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: honeym210
2 Replies

5. AIX

Filesystems cmd

hi is that any command to find out which filesystems occupying more process in cpu utilisation (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: senmak
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mounted filesystems

how to check the record of previously mounted remote filesystems after the filesystems are unmounted .operating system is solaris 10 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravijanjanam12
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Read only filesystems

hi guys suse 10.2 today some guys are adding some luns from a SAN so in order to add them I followed this command echo 1 > /sys/class/fc_host/host1/issue_lip echo "- - -" > /sys/class/scsi_host/host<number>/scan nice now after that I tried to create a folder in / but it won't let... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karlochacon
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filesystems using more than 75% capacity

i need to write a shell script for printing the list of filesystems whose disk utilization is more than 75%...i tried using df -h along with awk but cud'nt make the combination work.....:wall: when we do df -h then the filesystems which are using more than 75% capacity shud be printed according to... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: xtatic
11 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

filesystems > 70%

I need a scrip that will show me the filesystems that are greater than 70%...but not sure how to filter using the df -h | grep Thank you for your help!! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: eponcedeleonc
6 Replies

10. Solaris

Clustering filesystems

SunOS 5.10 Generic_142900-15 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise How can I tell if "clustering" is being used in my shop? I have to file systems that are identical. These filesystems are nfs mounted. But how can I tell if they are being kept in sync as a result of clustering or some other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harleyrci
2 Replies
clm meet(1)							  USER COMMANDS 						       clm meet(1)

NAME
      clm meet - compute the intersection of a set of clusterings.

clmmeet  is not in actual fact a program. This manual page documents the behaviour and options of the clm program when invoked in mode meet.
      The options -h, --apropos, --version, -set, --nop are accessible in all clm modes. They are described in the clm manual page.

SYNOPSIS
      clm meet [-o fname (output file name)] [-h (print synopsis, exit)] [--apropos (print synopsis,  exit)]  [--version  (print  version,  exit)]
      <file name>+

DESCRIPTION
      clm  meet  computes the intersection of a set of clusterings, that is, the largest clustering that is a subclustering of all the clusterings
      in the set. It stores the intersection (or meet) in the argument to the -o flag, which must be the first option given.  All remaining  argu-
      ments  are  interpreted  as  names of files containing clusterings in mcl format (see mcxio(5)), which must all pertain to a set of the same
      cardinality.

This utility can be useful in measuring (in conjunction with clm dist) the consistency of a set of clusterings at different levels of granu-
      larity  -  if  the meet of all those clusterings is close to being a subclustering of each of them, consistency is good. See clm dist for an
      example.

OPTIONS
      -o fname (output file name)

AUTHOR
      Stijn van Dongen.

SEE ALSO
      mclfamily(7) for an overview of all the documentation and the utilities in the mcl family.

clm meet 12-068						      8 Mar 2012							 clm meet(1)