Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Apple OS X (10.2) Jaguar and the Rendezvous Protocol Post 28002 by Neo on Wednesday 11th of September 2002 01:10:51 AM
Old 09-11-2002
Apple OS X (10.2) Jaguar and the Rendezvous Protocol

Apple launches new software

I'm about to change over my desktop office environment to Apple!!! This is getting very interesting.

Congratulations to Apple!!!! We Love Ya!!!!

PS: PLEASE LOWER YOUR PRICES ON SOFTWARE AND WE WILL LOVE YOU MUCH MORE Smilie

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Swap Optimizing examples (Example for Os X.2 jAGUAR-FreeBsd)

Hi.. I have search how to optimize and configure Swap file into another partition on Jaguar. The steps are in french (for this moment and the next thread will be in US) . How to delocalize and Configuring your Swap under OS X Jaguar (server+Client) .How to configure your partition size... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hoozone
3 Replies
ppdi(1)                                                             Apple Inc.                                                             ppdi(1)

NAME
ppdi - import ppd files SYNOPSIS
ppdi [ -I include-directory ] [ -o source-file ] ppd-file [ ppd-file2 ... ppd-fileN ] DESCRIPTION
ppdi imports one or more PPD files into a PPD compiler source file. Multiple languages of the same PPD file are merged into a single printer definition to facilitate accurate changes for all localizations. The -o option specifies the PPD source file to update. If the source file does not exist, a new source file is created. Otherwise the existing file is merged with the new PPD file(s) on the command-line. If no source file is specified, the filename "ppdi.drv" is used. SEE ALSO
ppdc(1), ppdhtml(1), ppdmerge(1), ppdpo(1), ppdcfile(5) http://localhost:631/help COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2011 by Apple Inc. 20 May 2008 CUPS ppdi(1)