Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: check resources
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers check resources Post 27931 by handynas on Monday 9th of September 2002 11:47:18 PM
Old 09-10-2002
check resources

Hi all

I would like to check my production machine and find out which application is using up the resources of the Unix machine, is there a way to display individual applications that are running and the percentage of resources they are taking up?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Motif resources

I am very glad to be a member of you. where can i look for the resource programe examples about motif? please help me!Thanks a lot. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: q30
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

System Resources?

I am running a C program on a SCO box. There are multiple users on using the system resources. My problem is when using fprintfs in the program. I am writing to a log every thing I read in from a file after doing some formatting. I write out to the log with the fprintfs in groupings like 10... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jwolfe
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Who is using up all of my resources?!

For some reason, I'm having a bit of a brain fart here and cannot think of a simple solution to this problem... We have a samba server installed on one of our Darwin boxes. Someone is doing massive amounts of work through a samba share, and in turn in pegging samba and the box. I can see how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fender177
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check SMB-Connections (Resources in use?)

Hi, is it possible to check smb-connections of my server? I want to see, which files are opened from which station (ip). The command who only works local (via terminal). Regards. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: inoxx
4 Replies

5. Solaris

CPU resources

Hi, I got a solarsi 10 box with 9 zones and the cpu shares as following ID NAME SHARES 0 global 1 1 FMW1 100 2 FMW2 100 3 OID1 100 4 OID2 100 5 OVD1 100 6 OID0 100 7 FMW5 100 8... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
2 Replies

6. AIX

The partition keeps the resources

Hello, On a PL1650, with AIX partitions (micropartitionning). When a partition is "Not Actived", the processor and memory resources are not free (display in the HMC) and I can't by DLPAR. The partition keeps the resources. An idea ? Thanks, Trunk. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Trunk
5 Replies

7. Boot Loaders

Bootloader Resources

Here is a list of resources for Unix and GNU/Linux bootloaders: GRUB Legacy: The original GRand Unified Bootloader. Now known as GRUB Legacy. GRUB: The latest and greatest. More commonly known as GRUB2. BRUG: Brand-new Universal loadeR from GRUB. Based on GRUB. Adds features like new object... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fpmurphy
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

check system resources (VPS) to see if match what I paid?

-bash-3.2$ cat /etc/redhat-release CentOS release 5.8 (Final) Hello, Our company recently paid a hosting company (who shall remain nameless) with certain service guarantees. Is there a simple way to list the CPU speed, RAM, Disk Space etc. It is supposed to be; 25GB Disk Space, 500GB... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Astrocloud
2 Replies
asadmin-list-jdbc-resources(1AS)				   User Commands				  asadmin-list-jdbc-resources(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-list-jdbc-resources, list-jdbc-resources - gets all the JDBC resources SYNOPSIS
list-jdbc-resources --user admin_user [--password admin_password][--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] Lists all the JDBC resources. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. --interactive prompts you for the required options that are not already specified. Example 1: Using the list-jdbc-resources command asadmin> list-jdbc-resources --user admin1 --password adminadmin1 --host pigeon --port 5001 sample_jdbc_resource Command list-jdbc-resources executed successfully Where: sample_jdbc_resource is the JDBC resource listed. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-jdbc-resource(1AS), asadmin-delete-jdbc-resource(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-jdbc-resources(1AS)