Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: picture
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators picture Post 27720 by Kelam_Magnus on Thursday 5th of September 2002 12:59:21 PM
Old 09-05-2002
Mine is a GIF and works fine. I thought that was the only format allowed?

Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

open a picture file in unix (putty)

hi i'm logged on to my schools unix machine via putty. how do i open/view a jpg picture file that is there on my root catalog? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javatutor
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: display text and picture

Can someone give me a script in php to: Connect to Mysql: DB= content TABLE = message Enter text , about 3000 characters, and put a image either left or right, top or bottom or the text. Please someone make me this script, ive spent several hours trying to figure it out. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

found a picture that discribe the rules!!

found a picture that discribe the rules!!! hehe (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing picture at banner?

On my Ultra 60, when booting and at the banner screen, on the top left is a picture of a globe. On another machine (Ultra 60) its a picture of a Sun. Is this something on the graphics card, or is this picture located somewhere else and able to be changed? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ridgeback00
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help! How to gnuplot a picture??

I would like to ask if I have already plot a graph using gnuplot, the setting(made by others) is in "gnuplot.defaults": gnuplot> load '<ParadisDir>/inputs/gnuplot.defaults' gnuplot> splot 'box.in' with lines, '0t0001' w lines How to transform it to bmp file? (or other types of pictures?) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelvin490
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email with jpg picture embedded - inline

Hi - The below code works perfectly for e-mailing HTML embeded with JPG picture sendmail -t <<EOT TO: ABC.TO@abc.com FROM: ABC.FROM@abc.com SUBJECT: Embed image test MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related;boundary="XYZ" --XYZ Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-15... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivakumar121
5 Replies

7. Programming

Download http picture using C++

Dear all, I am working on writing the script which can read a file (having the html path for some pictures) and download those picture in the given local directory. Please find my iniatitve here, however I am still not able to figure out the 'download' command. Any help is appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emily
1 Replies
Animation(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      Animation(3)

NAME
Tk::Animation - Display sequence of Tk::Photo images SYNOPSIS
use Tk::Animation my $img = $widget->Animation('-format' => 'gif', -file => 'somefile.gif'); $img->add_frame(@images); $img->start_animation; $img->start_animation( $period ); $img->next_image; $img->prev_image; $img->set_image( 0 .. $#frames ); $img->pause_animation; $img->resume_animation( $period ); $img->fast_forward( $multiplier ); $img->fast_reverse( $multiplier ); $img->stop_animation; $img->set_disposal_method( $boolean ); DESCRIPTION
In the simple case when "Animation" is passed a GIF89 style GIF with multiple 'frames', it will build an internal array of "Photo" images. The "add_frame" method adds images to the sequence. It is provided to allow animations to be constructed from separate images. All images must be "Photo"s and should all be the same size. "start_animation($period)" then initiates a "repeat" with specified $period to sequence through these images. As for raw "repeat" $period is in milliseconds, for a 50Hz monitor it should be at least 20ms. If $period is omitted it is determined from the GIF metadata (see below), or if this is not possible it defaults to 100 milliseconds. "stop_animation" cancels the "repeat" and resets the image to the first image in the sequence. For fine-grained control "next_image" and "prev_image" move one frame forward or backward. "set_image" randomly positions the animation to a particular frame. "pause_animation" pauses the movie and "resume_animation" continues from the pause point. "fast_forward" and "fast_reverse" speed through the movie either forwards or backwards. $multiplier specifies how much faster the animation moves. If Image::Info is installed, then the repeat period time and disposal method of GIF animations are determined from the GIF metadata directly. Otherwise the disposal method must be set manually by using "set_disposal_method" (1 for blanking the previous images, 0 for leaving the previous images as is). The repeat period time may be given in the "start_animation" method. NOTES
"set_disposal_method" was formerly known as "blank" method, but the naming of this method was a mistake. If the disposal method is not set correctly, either by "set_disposal_method" or by determining from the GIF metadata, then the following may happen: By default Animation leaves the previous movie frame in the animation photo. Many times overlaying subsequent frames produces a composite that looks blurred. BUGS
This module should not depend on a module which is not declared as a dependency (Image::Info). The delays between images may vary in a GIF animation. This cannot be handled by this module yet. The handling of the various disposal methods is not correct. perl v5.12.1 2007-11-08 Animation(3)