Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Proper Forum Etiquette
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Proper Forum Etiquette Post 27640 by Optimus_P on Wednesday 4th of September 2002 02:15:53 PM
Old 09-04-2002
i couldnt agree more.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Proper routing

I have a series of new machines that are internet facing (have IP's that are accessible via the 'net) and it has internal facing interfaces. I need to be able to communicate back to the internal network to a specific server which processes monitoring and e-mail traffic. I've been told that I should... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BOFH
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Proper use of prune...

My goal was to find any directories inside of any directory called "09_Client Original" not modified in the last 30 days. $ find /Volumes/Jobs_Volume/ -type d -name "09_Client Original" -exec find {} -mtime +30 -type d -maxdepth 1 \; The results of this find are passed along in a perl script... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guriboy
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Forum etiquette and contact information

I got the following message I tried to send the following reply:Please excuse me for not being more familiar with this forums conventions. I was not aware that I included a personal message. Please help me by: 1. So that I can avoid this problem in the future, please let me know what part of my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lmjennings44094
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Proper syntax

I'm new to Unix, and just had a quick question. I'm writing a bash script, and I was wondering what proper programming etiquette was for piping. How many pipes is too many pipes? OLDEST=$(find . -maxdepth 1 -type d -newermt 2012-07-01 ! -newermt 2012-07-30 | xargs ls -1td | tail -2) echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jrymer
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update: Disabled Home Page Forum Statistics for Guests (Not Registered)

Just a quick update; to speed up the forums, I have disabled the forum statistics on the home page for non registered users. No changes for registered users. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile: Advanced Forum Statistics to Forum Home Page

For mobile users, I have just added a "first beta" Advanced Forum Statistics to the home page on mobile using CSS overflow:auto; so you can swipe if you need to see more. Google Search Console mobile usability says this page is "mobile friendly" so perhaps this will be useful for some of our... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies
Tree::Simple::Visitor::VariableDepthClone(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	    Tree::Simple::Visitor::VariableDepthClone(3pm)

NAME
Tree::Simple::Visitor::VariableDepthClone - A Visitor for cloning parts of Tree::Simple hierarchy SYNOPSIS
use Tree::Simple::Visitor::VariableDepthClone; # create an visitor my $visitor = Tree::Simple::Visitor::VariableDepthClone->new(); $visitor->setCloneDepth(3); # pass our visitor to the tree $tree->accept($visitor); my $partial_tree = $visitor->getClone(); DESCRIPTION
This visitor will clone METHODS
new There are no arguments to the constructor the object will be in its default state. You can use the "setNodeFilter" method to customize its behavior. includeTrunk ($boolean) Based upon the value of $boolean, this will tell the visitor to include the trunk of the tree in the traversal as well. This basically means it will clone the root node as well. setCloneDepth ($number) setNodeFilter ($filter_function) This method accepts a CODE reference as its $filter_function argument and throws an exception if it is not a code reference. This code reference is used to filter the tree nodes as they are cloned. visit ($tree) This is the method that is used by Tree::Simple's "accept" method. It can also be used on its own, it requires the $tree argument to be a Tree::Simple object (or derived from a Tree::Simple object), and will throw and exception otherwise. getClone This method returns the cloned partial tree. BUGS
None that I am aware of. Of course, if you find a bug, let me know, and I will be sure to fix it. CODE COVERAGE
See the CODE COVERAGE section in Tree::Simple::VisitorFactory for more inforamtion. SEE ALSO
These Visitor classes are all subclasses of Tree::Simple::Visitor, which can be found in the Tree::Simple module, you should refer to that module for more information. AUTHOR
stevan little, <stevan@iinteractive.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2005 by Infinity Interactive, Inc. <http://www.iinteractive.com> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2005-10-24 Tree::Simple::Visitor::VariableDepthClone(3pm)