Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script Post 27619 by Kelam_Magnus on Wednesday 4th of September 2002 11:14:01 AM
Old 09-04-2002
Search for a post by Perderabo. It is also in the FAQ best posts area.

Perderabo has a script that you can run which will allow to add attachments in UNIX.

Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

create a shell script that calls another script and and an awk script

Hi guys I have a shell script that executes sql statemets and sends the output to a file.the script takes in parameters executes sql and sends the result to an output file. #!/bin/sh echo " $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 isql -w400 -U$2 -S$5 -P$3 << xxx use $4 go print"**Changes to the table... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: magikminox
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script will keep checking running status of another script and also restart called script at night

I am using blow script :-- #!/bin/bash FIND=$(ps -elf | grep "snmp_trap.sh" | grep -v grep) #check snmp_trap.sh is running or not if then # echo "process found" exit 0; else echo "process not found" exec /home/Ketan_r /snmp_trap.sh 2>&1 & disown -h ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ketanraut
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Calling a script from master script to get value from called script

I am trying to call a script(callingscript.sh) from a master script(masterscript.sh) to get string type value from calling script to master script. I have used scripts mentioned below. #masterscript.sh ./callingscript.sh echo $fileExist #callingscript.sh echo "The script is called"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raj Roy
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script works fine as a standalone script but not as part of a bigger script

Hello all, I am facing a weird issue while executing a code below - #!/bin/bash cd /wload/baot/home/baotasa0/sandboxes_finance/ext_ukba_bde/pset sh UKBA_publish.sh UKBA 28082015 3 if then echo "Param file conversion for all the areas are completed, please check in your home directory"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ektubbe
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to block first bash script until second bash script script launches web server/site?

I'm new to utilities like socat and netcat and I'm not clear if they will do what I need. I have a "compileDeployStartWebServer.sh" script and a "StartBrowser.sh" script that are started by emacs/elisp at the same time in two different processes. I'm using Cygwin bash on Windows 10. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
3 Replies
BLAZE(1)						    BlazeBlogger Documentation							  BLAZE(1)

NAME
blaze - allows you to run BlazeBlogger utilities with a single command SYNOPSIS
blaze command [option...] blaze help|man [command] blaze -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze provides a common way to run BlazeBlogger utilities with a single command. OPTIONS
Command Line Options -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. Available Commands init, in Runs blaze-init, a utility that either creates a BlazeBlogger repository, or recovers a previously corrupted one. config, cf, cfg Runs blaze-config, a utility that either displays, or sets BlazeBlogger configuration options. add Runs blaze-add, a utility that adds a blog post or a page to the BlazeBlogger repository. edit, ed Runs blaze-edit, a utility that edits a blog post or a page in the BlazeBlogger repository. remove, rm, del Runs blaze-remove, a utility that removes a blog post or a page from the BlazeBlogger repository. list, ls Runs blaze-list, a utility that lists blog posts or pages in the BlazeBlogger repository. make, mk Runs blaze-make, a utility that generates a blog from the BlazeBlogger repository. log Runs blaze-log, a utility that displays the BlazeBlogger repository log. help Displays usage information, either for the utility itself, or for the selected command. man Displays a manual page, either for the utility itself, or for the selected command. version, vs, ver Displays version information. ENVIRONMENT
EDITOR Unless the core.editor option is set, blaze tries to use system-wide settings to decide which editor to use. SEE ALSO
blaze-init(1), blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-edit(1), blaze-remove(1), blaze-list(1), blaze-make(1), blaze-log(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2011-02-18 BLAZE(1)