Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 128 bit encryption
Special Forums Cybersecurity 128 bit encryption Post 27399 by vicious3126 on Friday 30th of August 2002 12:47:52 PM
Old 08-30-2002
thanks buddy.,,,

vicious..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File encryption/Key encryption ????

My dilemma, I need to send, deemed confidential, information via e-mail (SMTP). This information is sitting as a file on AIX. Typically I can send this data as a e-mail attachment via what we term a "mail filter" using telnet. I now would like to somehow encrypt the data and send it to a e-mail... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hugow
1 Replies

3. AIX

How to disable encryption below 128 bit in Websphere ?

Hi, Hi I have setup Websphere Portal and Apache server on Solaris. The problem is that clients are allowed to negotiate lower encryption levels and by default the Websphere Apache HTTP server accepts 56-bit keys (your Firefox client requested 256-bit AES below). So How to disable... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: neel.gurjar
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

File encryption tools with MAC address as an encryption key

Hi all, I'm looking for secure file encryption tools that use MAC address as encryption key. FYI, I'm using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS. For example: when A wants to send file to B A will encrypt the file with B's computer MAC/IP address as an encryption key This file can only be decrypted... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sergionicosta
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Need to disable CBC mode cipher encryption along with MD5 & 96 bit MAC algorithm

Hi All Is any one know how to diable CBC mode cipher encryption along with MD5 & 96 bit MAC algorithm in solaris 10. Regards (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
4 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies
ugweb(1M)																 ugweb(1M)

NAME
ugweb - starts the HP-UX User and Group Account Configuration tool SYNOPSIS
[ ] [ ] DESCRIPTION
The HP-UX User and Group Account Configuration tool ( ) is used to manage user accounts and group accounts on the local system. This tool can also be used to manage user accounts on a NIS system. The HP-UX User and Group Account Configuration tool provides both Web-based and terminal user interface. The Web-based interface is launched through the HP System Management Homepage. Superuser privileges are required to access the HP-UX User and Group Account Configuration tool. A user who does not have superuser privi- leges has read-only access to the Local Users, NIS Users and Groups areas in the HP-UX User and Group Account Configuration tool and cannot modify local user accounts, group accounts and NIS User accounts. An attempt will be made to connect to a Mozilla/Netscape Web browser running on the X server defined by the DISPLAY environment variable. If a running Mozilla/Netscape client is found, it will be used, otherwise a new Mozilla/Netscape session will be initiated. This will only happen if the Mozilla/Netscape process is running in the same system as that referenced by the DISPLAY variable, unless the -F option is used. Note: By default, the HP-UX User and Group Account Configuration tool (ugweb) invokes the Mozilla Web browser. If you want to support any other browser (Netscape), set the $BROWSER environment variable as shown below: The terminal user interface is invoked if any of the following conditions are true: o The command is invoked with the option. o The environment variable is not set. The Web-based interface is launched if all the following conditions are true: o The command is invoked with option. o The environment variable is set. o The command is available on the system. If the Web-based interface cannot be launched, invokes the terminal user interface. Options recognizes the following options: Forces a client browser to be used in less secure ways. The option forces the client browser to be used or started, even when the X-traffic between the X-server and the Mozilla browser is not secure. Use this option only when you are sure the network traffic between the host where Mozilla is running and the host in the DISPLAY variable is secure. If cannot start the Web browser, the terminal interface is started. When the HP-UX User and Group Account Configuration Web interface is invoked by SMH, the option is used. If a privileged user (root) executes the command with the option, a temporary login bypass key is generated. The bypass key enables the user to access the Web interface without having to provide login information again. When the HP-UX User and Group Account Configuration interface is started by SMH, the option is used. Launches the terminal interface for managing local users, NIS users and groups regardless of the current setting of the environment variable. You can also start the HP-UX User and Group Account Configuration tool using one of the following methods: o Run and select the Accounts for Users and Groups to launch the tool in Terminal User Interface mode o Start the HP-UX User and Group Account Configuration tool Web interface by typing the URL in the address bar of your browser, where hostname is the name of the server o Launch the HP-UX Systems Insight Manager on the server and select the User and Group Account Configuration tool from the Config- ure -> HP-UX Configuration menu Online Help After the HP-UX User and Group Account Configuration tool is started, the online help provides details on how to use the tool. RETURN VALUES
Upon completion, ugweb returns one of the following values: o 0 Successful o 1 An error occurred AUTHOR
was developed by Hewlett-Packard. ugweb(1M)