Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Windows XP problem, posting for a friend Post 27345 by AngryRabbi on Thursday 29th of August 2002 11:19:19 PM
Old 08-30-2002
Try re- installing windows xp. When it's up and running, before installing any programmes, go to "start" "programmes" and "software compatability" follow the instructions untill XP ask you for the programme CD-Disk you want to install. Insert the disk and load the programme. When the programme is loaded, chose the 2000pro compartable option and let xp do the rest.
This action usally works if the programme you want to install is 32bit or less. We must remember xp is a 64bit based operating system.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Find a friend

I am unix beginner, aspiration learning with unix. i want get help for unix .I have a dream that i become unix master-hand. I wish get your assist for unix or net. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yeliu
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

welcome YOUR NEW FRIEND RETO

Hello Every One Iam Your New Friend Reto .iam New In Unix Let Me Say That Iam Zero . And I Wish That You All Can Help Me With It By Your Help I Will Get To The Top Your New Friend Reto From Iraq Thank You All (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: retolop
0 Replies

3. Programming

friend operator

Hello, I have a problem by compiling a class with the following friend function in Header file: class X{ private: ...... protected: ....... public: friend ostream& operator<<(ostream& target, const PARA_DSC& para); }; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nik
1 Replies

4. Programming

What are Friend Functions in C++?

Hey C++ masters! I am a beginner in C++ and learning about it but have some doubts about Friend Functions. Anyone describe C++ Friend Functions? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ggiwebsinfo
1 Replies
TV_REMOVE_SOME_OVERLAPPING(1p)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    TV_REMOVE_SOME_OVERLAPPING(1p)

NAME
tv_remove_some_overlapping - Remove some overlapping programmes from XMLTV data. SYNOPSIS
tv_remove_some_overlapping [--help] [--output FILE] [FILE...] DESCRIPTION
Read one or more XMLTV files and write a file to standard ouput containing the same data, except that some 'magazine' programmes which seem to contain two or more other programmes are removed. For example, if 'Schools TV' runs from 10:00 to 12:00, and there are two programmes 'History' from 10:00 to 11:00 and 'Geography' from 11:00 to 12:00 on the same channel, then 'Schools TV' could be removed. A programme is removed only if there are two or more other programmes which partition its timeslot, which implies that it and these other programmes must have stop times specified. To avoid throwing away any real programmes, no programme will be discarded if it has content data other than title and URL. Filtering this tool won't remove all overlapping programmes but it will deal with the 'big magazine programme containing smaller programmes' data commonly seen from listings sources. --output FILE write to FILE rather than standard output SEE ALSO
xmltv(5). AUTHOR
Ed Avis, ed@membled.com perl v5.14.2 2004-01-01 TV_REMOVE_SOME_OVERLAPPING(1p)