Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements www.perl.com (just to make this a legit post) Post 27329 by Neo on Thursday 29th of August 2002 08:26:44 PM
Old 08-29-2002
PERL..... then PHP Smilie another great frontier Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Need direction to make code for cellphone in C,C++ or Perl

Hi All, I need a help from the techie guys in this group.Actually, i need to make a code which can make wallpaper and ringtone for a mobile phone using any method. I know C,C++ and perl langauges but doesnot having much knowledge of JAVA. So can anybody tell me that whether i can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: basileis
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

To make my post readable again

Dear Moderator, Being fully aware about the duplication , is there anything by which a problem posted not answered for more than a week , how can we make the same readable once again , cause someone may have solution?? I have posted for array printing in hotizontal way , but no reply , so I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vakharia Mahesh
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Perl, gmake and make software

Hi, I'm searching website where there is software for HP-UX operating system in free download because I must install Perl, Make and Gmake on HP-UX server. Have you goods URL for me ? Thank you very much! bye Staaan (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: staaan
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl how to make the 2nd CPU full?

Hi Buddies, my pc has two CPU, so CPU1 and CPU2. I have a perl "a.pl", when i "./a.pl", i can see the CPU1 is full or CPU2 is full, mean only one is full, another one is idle. Wonderring what shall i do in order to let both CPU to process this a.pl.:( Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl WWW:Mechanize failing

So, I've just started learning Perl, and I've decided to read up on some modules. I encountered WWW::Mechanize, which interests me, so I decided to try out a couple of basic tutorials. One of them is found here. I tried what seems a very basic case: #!/usr/bin/perl use WWW::Mechanize; $url... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: treesloth
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to make working this regex in perl?

Hello to all, The Regex below is supposed to match all strings except RR45. I've tested in regex101.com and it works, butwhen I try to use it with the perl command below I get the error shown. Regex=(?<=^|RR45)(?!RR45).+?(?=RR45|$) How to fix this? I'm using Cygwin. $ echo... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ophiuchus
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Ubuntu / PERL ]Problem installing WWW::Mechanize mod

Hello everyone, I've got some problem intalling a perl module. The installation is well done as you can see below. gueg@ux31:~$ sudo apt-get install libwww-mechanize-perl Lecture des listes de paquets... Fait Construction de l'arbre des dépendances Lecture des informations d'état...... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tot94
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Make error while building perl on Solaris 10

Hi, I am trying to build per 5.20.1 on solaris 10 and getting below compilation error. Creating Makefile.PL in cpan/Archive-Tar for Archive::Tar Running Makefile.PL in cpan/Archive-Tar ../../miniperl -I../../lib Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=perl INSTALLMAN1DIR=none INSTALLMAN3DIR=none... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikrambhimbar
1 Replies
MATCHERRC2PERLFILTER.PL(1)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				MATCHERRC2PERLFILTER.PL(1)

NAME
matcherrc2perlfilter -- Conversion of matcherrc rules to perl DESCRIPTION
This script converts matcherrc filtering rules into perl_filter rules for usage with the claws-mail-perl-filter plugin of the Claws Mail mailer. USAGE
matcherrc2perlfilter No arguments required. Conversion is done for current user only. FILES
$HOME/.claws-mail/matcherrc Input file where standard filtering rules lie. $HOME/.claws-mail/perl_filter Output file written by this script. Converted rules are appended if the file already exists, so be careful when running the script more than once. BUGS
This conversion script doesn't produce nice Perl code and is just intended to get you started. If you choose to use the Perl plugin, consider rewriting your rules. SEE ALSO
claws-mail-perl-filter(1), claws-mail(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Ricardo Mones <mones@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). The matcherrc2perlfilter was written by Holger Berndt <berndth@gmx.de>. perl v5.14.2 2012-11-17 MATCHERRC2PERLFILTER.PL(1)