Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Solaris 9 Ethernet Card Problems Post 27275 by saucierm on Thursday 29th of August 2002 10:45:54 AM
Old 08-29-2002
Thanks alot. That solved my problem.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

ethernet card for Solaris

Hi, How can i check the speed of the Ethernet card that my Sun server has and also how can i change it to full Duplex if it is set to half duplex? What is the file that takes care of this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: i2admin
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

RedHat and Ethernet card no like each other

I have searched this forum for solution and have drawn a blank... so I come to you for help :) I an a Win XP user that has no problem getting on internet when I am on that OS (currently on it right now ;)). I installed red hat 9 and when I use that OS, I cannot get a connection. I ran the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Minnesota Red
10 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ethernet card problem...

I am an extreme novice trying to learn Linux. I have redhat 9 installed in a computer I built specifically to install and learn linux. I have an asus a7v8x-x motherboard with the realtek 10/100 mbps ethernet card. I also installed a Jaht adapter jn-1110r32c ethernet card. I cannot get the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tony Empire
2 Replies

4. SCO

Issue with a ethernet card

Installed a replacement 3com pci card on an ibm PC 300 GL, running OpenServer 6.0 , brought up system, and recieved this message: Fsstat:/dev/boot mounted Mounted /stand filesystem System auditing is not enabled. Dlpid:Unable to open network adapter driver (/dev/mdi/r8e0) Dlpid:No such... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tazmss1
0 Replies

5. IP Networking

ethernet card

What command do I use to show mw the ethernet card, I have tried ipconfig -a (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhlopomo
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Ethernet card drivers issue...

I need to install ethernet card drivers on intel machine. How can i know which Ethernet card interface (sfe,rh,rtls...) is it? How can i know the speed of that card? How can i know network traffic ? If network traffic is more with that interface what should i do? Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
2 Replies

7. AIX

Utilization of Ethernet Card

Hi, is it possible to find out network utilization of etherenet card in %? Regards, Manoj (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
2 Replies

8. Linux

Offload parameters for Ethernet Card

Hi, Actually i want to see Offload parameter for my Eth card. Then after i try using this command Anybody can explain ? Is there any problem with my eth card ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: justbow
1 Replies

9. Solaris

solaris ethernet card and mounting usb drives

I had installed soalris 10 on my dell vostro 1400.It had installed succefully. If i type ifconfig -a it is showing only my loop back adpater. So how to tell me how to mount my usb drive and how to configure my lan ethernet card,My lan ethernet card is Broadcom. Tell me step... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: testerindia25
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Problem with my Ethernet Card

Hi Gurus of Solaris. I have a problem yesterday when I was installing solaris in a x86 equipement I attached some log that I capture when I try to resolve the problem Any guru that can help please. Any command or procedure that I can run, please advice me Regards Andres (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: andresguillen
10 Replies
slaed3.f(3)							      LAPACK							       slaed3.f(3)

NAME
slaed3.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine slaed3 (K, N, N1, D, Q, LDQ, RHO, DLAMDA, Q2, INDX, CTOT, W, S, INFO) SLAED3 Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine slaed3 (integerK, integerN, integerN1, real, dimension( * )D, real, dimension( ldq, * )Q, integerLDQ, realRHO, real, dimension( * )DLAMDA, real, dimension( * )Q2, integer, dimension( * )INDX, integer, dimension( * )CTOT, real, dimension( * )W, real, dimension( * )S, integerINFO) SLAED3 Purpose: SLAED3 finds the roots of the secular equation, as defined by the values in D, W, and RHO, between 1 and K. It makes the appropriate calls to SLAED4 and then updates the eigenvectors by multiplying the matrix of eigenvectors of the pair of eigensystems being combined by the matrix of eigenvectors of the K-by-K system which is solved here. This code makes very mild assumptions about floating point arithmetic. It will work on machines with a guard digit in add/subtract, or on those binary machines without guard digits which subtract like the Cray X-MP, Cray Y-MP, Cray C-90, or Cray-2. It could conceivably fail on hexadecimal or decimal machines without guard digits, but we know of none. Parameters: K K is INTEGER The number of terms in the rational function to be solved by SLAED4. K >= 0. N N is INTEGER The number of rows and columns in the Q matrix. N >= K (deflation may result in N>K). N1 N1 is INTEGER The location of the last eigenvalue in the leading submatrix. min(1,N) <= N1 <= N/2. D D is REAL array, dimension (N) D(I) contains the updated eigenvalues for 1 <= I <= K. Q Q is REAL array, dimension (LDQ,N) Initially the first K columns are used as workspace. On output the columns 1 to K contain the updated eigenvectors. LDQ LDQ is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array Q. LDQ >= max(1,N). RHO RHO is REAL The value of the parameter in the rank one update equation. RHO >= 0 required. DLAMDA DLAMDA is REAL array, dimension (K) The first K elements of this array contain the old roots of the deflated updating problem. These are the poles of the secular equation. May be changed on output by having lowest order bit set to zero on Cray X-MP, Cray Y-MP, Cray-2, or Cray C-90, as described above. Q2 Q2 is REAL array, dimension (LDQ2, N) The first K columns of this matrix contain the non-deflated eigenvectors for the split problem. INDX INDX is INTEGER array, dimension (N) The permutation used to arrange the columns of the deflated Q matrix into three groups (see SLAED2). The rows of the eigenvectors found by SLAED4 must be likewise permuted before the matrix multiply can take place. CTOT CTOT is INTEGER array, dimension (4) A count of the total number of the various types of columns in Q, as described in INDX. The fourth column type is any column which has been deflated. W W is REAL array, dimension (K) The first K elements of this array contain the components of the deflation-adjusted updating vector. Destroyed on output. S S is REAL array, dimension (N1 + 1)*K Will contain the eigenvectors of the repaired matrix which will be multiplied by the previously accumulated eigenvectors to update the system. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit. < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value. > 0: if INFO = 1, an eigenvalue did not converge Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Contributors: Jeff Rutter, Computer Science Division, University of California at Berkeley, USA Modified by Francoise Tisseur, University of Tennessee Definition at line 185 of file slaed3.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 slaed3.f(3)