Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: DSL Router
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users DSL Router Post 27199 by praveenk on Wednesday 28th of August 2002 02:23:46 PM
Old 08-28-2002
I replaced eth0 with lo0.

How do I confihure the system? Running Solaris 8(Intel), stand alone.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

dsl out

i have 5 computers on a network behind a firewall, once in a while my DSL service will get knocked out and will come back in like 20 minutes or so, but during those 20 minutes, i will be able to view my website, but i will not be able to retrieve my mail, nor will be able to ftp or telnet into my... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
12 Replies

2. Linux

cfdisk in DSl

ive been playing around in dsl (damn small linux) live for some time and i love the simplicity of it. but when i go into cfdisk to partition my hard drive, it says like "Fatal Error:Does not have permission" i am trying out Xandros desktop os 2.0 right now on my laptop. Can some one help me... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Texasone
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Remote Unix printing to my WinXP works with no router. How can I make it work through my router?

I set up remote printing on a clients Unix server to my Windows XP USB printer. My USB printer is connected directly to my PC (no print server and no network input on printer). With my Win XP PC connected to my cable modem (without the router), i can do lp -dhp842c /etc/hosts and it prints. I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmhohne
7 Replies
IIR(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    IIR(4)

NAME
iir -- Intel Integrated RAID controller and ICP Vortex driver SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device pci device scbus device iir Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): iir_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The iir driver claims to interface with the Intel integrated RAID controller cards, and all versions of the ICP Vortex controllers (including FC). HARDWARE
Controllers supported by the iir driver include: o Intel RAID Controller SRCMR o Intel Server RAID Controller U3-l (SRCU31a) o Intel Server RAID Controller U3-1L (SRCU31La) o Intel Server RAID Controller U3-2 (SRCU32) o All past and future releases of Intel and ICP RAID Controllers. o Intel RAID Controller SRCU21 (discontinued) o Intel RAID Controller SRCU31 (older revision, not compatible) o Intel RAID Controller SRCU31L (older revision, not compatible) The SRCU31 and SRCU31L can be updated via a firmware update available from Intel. SEE ALSO
cam(4), pass(4), xpt(4), camcontrol(8) AUTHORS
The iir driver is supported and maintained by Achim Leubner <Achim_Leubner@adaptec.com>. This manual page was written by Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org> and is based on information supplied by the driver authors and the website of Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.org>. BSD
August 8, 2004 BSD