Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change ip on UnixWare 2.1.2
Special Forums IP Networking Change ip on UnixWare 2.1.2 Post 26831 by LivinFree on Friday 23rd of August 2002 09:13:14 PM
Old 08-23-2002
Have the network people been notified? It might be blocked by a firewall, you may be conflicting with another IP, or your DNS server is pointing to the wrong (now non-existant) place...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO Unixware 2.1

I am using SCO Unixware 2.1 & some PC clients are connected, suddenly one message appearslike : UX:strintercept error: dropping message this message starts coming repeatedly & agtre some time system hangs.I had to reset the system & now the problem is not there.Please suggest, why this is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paprch
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UnixWare printing

I have a Unixware OS and a HP Business Inkjet printer. I am unable to print from Unixware in landscape mode. I have tried filters and have failed every time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb4best
6 Replies

3. SCO

Performance issue from Unixware 2.1 to Unixware 7

Hello, I am having performance problem when , i ported a c code from Unixware 2.1 to Unixware 7.0.0. My program establishes a synchornous connection with the client in a windows OS and then sends and receives messsages using the recv and send calls. What i hyave noticed is that after a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amith
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

please help me about unixware 7.1.3

msg: vfs_mountroot:cannot mount root %%%%%% system don't start (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hushboy
0 Replies

5. SCO

Change FTP port UnixWare

Hi there, I have a client who wants to FTP to his server (UW7.1.4). He don't wants to use the standard 21 port but a differtent port like 8210. I added an extra ftp1line in the /etc/services and /etc/inetd.conf as same as the original ftp line. Restarted TCP/IP but when I connect with an... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: p.vvugt
0 Replies

6. SCO

Unixware problem

Dear All, I have a HP Netserver LH3 server which has unixware 7 os with oracle. Suddenly it shows a error message that " Raw Stack Dump beigns at 0xFFFDABIC... Generating Selective dump Storing system memory image for crash analysis.... #scanning memory....dumping to disk (Press any key to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr.chiranjib
0 Replies

7. SCO

unixware 2.0

High, I have a simulator application running on unixware 2.1, there are no original installation CDs for the application. is it possible to copy directories and configuration files, related to the installed application, from unixware 2.1 to other system running Unixware 7.1.1 (replacing Unixware... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fareedah
0 Replies

8. SCO

Problem in Unixware 7

Hi, I need help for SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.0. During booting it is detecting the network card (Intel PRO 100B /100+) but it is giving error : "UX:S69inet:error". Hence network is not getting up. I have tried with another network card (D-Link DFE 538TX) but unable to get the proper driver for the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hcl.rajat
1 Replies

9. SCO

Unixware Crash ...

Hi, I need help, one of our servers is down, and all data in that Server are critical: The Scenario: ------------- I have a computer with the next architecture: architecture=IA32 bus_types=PCI2.10,ISA,PnP1.0 hostname=xxx.xxx.xxx (the real name is hidden) hw_provider=Generic AT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: danilosevilla
2 Replies

10. SCO

Some questions about UNIXware

I want to know how to clear the history of the command I typed and is there a way to see the serial key which it activate the Unix ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BaxxterHp
3 Replies
OCF_PACEMAKER_PING(7)					      Pacemaker Configuration					     OCF_PACEMAKER_PING(7)

NAME
ocf_pacemaker_ping - node connectivity SYNOPSIS
[OCF_RESKEY_pidfile=string] [OCF_RESKEY_dampen=integer] [OCF_RESKEY_name=string] [OCF_RESKEY_multiplier=integer] [OCF_RESKEY_host_list=string] [OCF_RESKEY_attempts=integer] [OCF_RESKEY_timeout=integer] [OCF_RESKEY_options=string] [OCF_RESKEY_failure_score=integer] [OCF_RESKEY_debug=string] ping [start | stop | reload | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Every time the monitor action is run, this resource agent records (in the CIB) the current number of ping nodes the host can connect to. It is essentially the same as pingd except that it uses the system ping tool to obtain the results. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
OCF_RESKEY_pidfile = string [/ping-] PID file OCF_RESKEY_dampen = integer [5s] Dampening interval The time to wait (dampening) further changes occur OCF_RESKEY_name = string [pingd] Attribute name The name of the attributes to set. This is the name to be used in the constraints. OCF_RESKEY_multiplier = integer [] Value multiplier The number by which to multiply the number of connected ping nodes by OCF_RESKEY_host_list = string [] Host list The list of ping nodes to count. OCF_RESKEY_attempts = integer [2] no. of ping attempts Number of ping attempts, per host, before declaring it dead OCF_RESKEY_timeout = integer [2] ping timeout in seconds How long, in seconds, to wait before declaring a ping lost OCF_RESKEY_options = string [] Extra Options A catch all for any other options that need to be passed to ping. OCF_RESKEY_failure_score = integer [] failure_score Resource is failed if the score is less than failure_score. Default never fails. OCF_RESKEY_debug = string [false] Verbose logging Enables to use default attrd_updater verbose logging on every call. AUTHOR
Andrew Beekhof <andrew@beekhof.net> Author. Pacemaker Configuration 06/10/2014 OCF_PACEMAKER_PING(7)