Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: picture
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators picture Post 26750 by Nisha on Thursday 22nd of August 2002 11:40:23 PM
Old 08-23-2002
My image is a jpeg that is residing in my computer..

These are the properties of the image:

size is 10.0 KB.
size on disk is 16.0 KB
color representation is True color RGB

Would this information suffice?

-Nisha

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

open a picture file in unix (putty)

hi i'm logged on to my schools unix machine via putty. how do i open/view a jpg picture file that is there on my root catalog? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javatutor
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: display text and picture

Can someone give me a script in php to: Connect to Mysql: DB= content TABLE = message Enter text , about 3000 characters, and put a image either left or right, top or bottom or the text. Please someone make me this script, ive spent several hours trying to figure it out. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

found a picture that discribe the rules!!

found a picture that discribe the rules!!! hehe (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing picture at banner?

On my Ultra 60, when booting and at the banner screen, on the top left is a picture of a globe. On another machine (Ultra 60) its a picture of a Sun. Is this something on the graphics card, or is this picture located somewhere else and able to be changed? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ridgeback00
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help! How to gnuplot a picture??

I would like to ask if I have already plot a graph using gnuplot, the setting(made by others) is in "gnuplot.defaults": gnuplot> load '<ParadisDir>/inputs/gnuplot.defaults' gnuplot> splot 'box.in' with lines, '0t0001' w lines How to transform it to bmp file? (or other types of pictures?) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelvin490
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email with jpg picture embedded - inline

Hi - The below code works perfectly for e-mailing HTML embeded with JPG picture sendmail -t <<EOT TO: ABC.TO@abc.com FROM: ABC.FROM@abc.com SUBJECT: Embed image test MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related;boundary="XYZ" --XYZ Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-15... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivakumar121
5 Replies

7. Programming

Download http picture using C++

Dear all, I am working on writing the script which can read a file (having the html path for some pictures) and download those picture in the given local directory. Please find my iniatitve here, however I am still not able to figure out the 'download' command. Any help is appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emily
1 Replies
img-sgi(3tk)															      img-sgi(3tk)

NAME
img-sgi - Img, SGI Native Format (sgi) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::sgi ?1.3? image create photo ?name? ?options? DESCRIPTION
The package img::sgi is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::sgi. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image so that it supports files containing raster images in the SGI Native Format (sgi). More specifically img::sgi extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is sgi. This handler provides new additional configuration options. See section SGI OPTIONS for more detailed explanations. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in sgi format (options -data and -file) is detected automatically. [2] The format name sgi is recognized by the option -format. In addition the value for the option is treated as list and may contain any of the special options listed in section SGI OPTIONS. SUPPORTED SGI TYPES
24-bit pixels: True-color (RGB, each channel 8 bit). 32-bit pixels: True-color with alpha channel (RGBA, each channel 8 bit). 48-bit pixels: True-color (RGB, each channel 16 bit). 64-bit pixels: True-color with alpha channel (RGBA, each channel 16 bit). List of currently supported features: Type | Read | Write | | -file | -data | -file | -data | ---------------------------------------- 24-bit | Yes | Yes* | Yes | Yes* | 32-bit | Yes | Yes* | Yes | Yes* | 48-bit | Yes | Yes* | No | No | 64-bit | Yes | Yes* | No | No | *: Implemented by reading/writing from/to a temporary file. This will be slow for larger images. All images types may be either uncompressed or run-length encoded. SGI OPTIONS
The handler provides the following options: -verbose bool This option is supported for reading and writing. If set to true, additional information about the loaded/stored image is printed to stdout. Default is false. -compression type This option is supported for writing only. Set the compression mode to either none or rle. Default is rle. -matte bool This option is supported for reading and writing. If set to false, a matte (alpha) channel is ignored during reading or writing. Default is true. SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-sgi, img-sun, img-tga, img-tiff, img- window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
image handling, sgi, tk COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2003 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.com> Img 1.3 img-sgi(3tk)