Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: picture
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators picture Post 26750 by Nisha on Thursday 22nd of August 2002 11:40:23 PM
Old 08-23-2002
My image is a jpeg that is residing in my computer..

These are the properties of the image:

size is 10.0 KB.
size on disk is 16.0 KB
color representation is True color RGB

Would this information suffice?

-Nisha

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

open a picture file in unix (putty)

hi i'm logged on to my schools unix machine via putty. how do i open/view a jpg picture file that is there on my root catalog? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javatutor
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: display text and picture

Can someone give me a script in php to: Connect to Mysql: DB= content TABLE = message Enter text , about 3000 characters, and put a image either left or right, top or bottom or the text. Please someone make me this script, ive spent several hours trying to figure it out. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

found a picture that discribe the rules!!

found a picture that discribe the rules!!! hehe (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing picture at banner?

On my Ultra 60, when booting and at the banner screen, on the top left is a picture of a globe. On another machine (Ultra 60) its a picture of a Sun. Is this something on the graphics card, or is this picture located somewhere else and able to be changed? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ridgeback00
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help! How to gnuplot a picture??

I would like to ask if I have already plot a graph using gnuplot, the setting(made by others) is in "gnuplot.defaults": gnuplot> load '<ParadisDir>/inputs/gnuplot.defaults' gnuplot> splot 'box.in' with lines, '0t0001' w lines How to transform it to bmp file? (or other types of pictures?) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelvin490
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email with jpg picture embedded - inline

Hi - The below code works perfectly for e-mailing HTML embeded with JPG picture sendmail -t <<EOT TO: ABC.TO@abc.com FROM: ABC.FROM@abc.com SUBJECT: Embed image test MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related;boundary="XYZ" --XYZ Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-15... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivakumar121
5 Replies

7. Programming

Download http picture using C++

Dear all, I am working on writing the script which can read a file (having the html path for some pictures) and download those picture in the given local directory. Please find my iniatitve here, however I am still not able to figure out the 'download' command. Any help is appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emily
1 Replies
mlib_ImageBlendColor_Fp_Inp(3MLIB)			    mediaLib Library Functions				mlib_ImageBlendColor_Fp_Inp(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_ImageBlendColor_Fp_Inp - blend an image and a color, in place SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_ImageBlendColor_Fp_Inp(mlib_image *srcdst, const mlib_d64 *color, mlib_s32 cmask); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_ImageBlendColor_Fp_Inp() function blends an image and a color with the alpha channel. It uses the following equation: Cd = Cs*As + Cc*(1 - As) Ad = 1.0 where, Cs and Cd are the RGB color components of the source and destination images, respectively. As and Ad are the alpha components of the source and destination images, respectively. Cc is the color component of the constant color. For MLIB_FLOAT and MLIB_DOUBLE images, the alpha coefficients are assumed to be in the range of [0.0, 1.0]. The images can have two to four channels. The length of color array must not be less than the number of channels in the images. PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: srcdst Pointer to the source and destination image. color Array of constant color components. cmask Channel mask to indicate the alpha channel. Each bit of cmask represents a channel in the image. The channel corresponding to the highest bit with value 1 is the alpha channel. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_ImageBlendColor_Fp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageBlendColor(3MLIB), mlib_ImageBlendColor_Inp(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Nov 2004 mlib_ImageBlendColor_Fp_Inp(3MLIB)