Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users file creation date including seconds Post 26670 by krishna on Thursday 22nd of August 2002 03:44:39 AM
Old 08-22-2002
file creation date including seconds

Hi,

Is anybody can help me to get the file creation date with seconds?

-rw-r--r-- 1 opsc system 422550845 Aug 22 15:41 StatData.20020821

Thanks in advance

Krishna

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Displaying file names before a particular creation date

Hi!! I wanna display file names which are created before/after a particular date. I wud be glad if anybody can help me out in that. Thanx Dhruv (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhruv_saksena
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing Creation Date to a Prespecified Date of a File In Unix

Dear Expert, Is there a command to do that in Unix? In such a way that we don't need to actually "write" or modified the content. -- monkfan (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: monkfan
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get File creation date.

Hi All, I need to get file creation date. I have to access one file who's name is like... abc.log092308 and the date changes as per current date. And i am accessing this file next day. meance in above case i will access above file on 09-24-2008 Also one problem is that this file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jeevan Salunke
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to get File Timestamp including seconds [Aix 5.3]

Is there a command (like ls -l) to get the file time stamp including seconds? The ls -l gives only the HH:MM, No SS I don't have a C compiler to call stat() I don't a command like stat too. Please help. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: firdousamir
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find creation date of file

Hi, I just need to know way of getting date of file when it was created. eg i have a file abc created on 23 aug. Now i need to know date of file i.e. 23 aug. How can i get that data. Thanks Sarbjit (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

File creation time in seconds

Hi All, Cany any one help me in solving this.. Problem statement: I have a requirement to find the time from which there are no files created in a given directory. For this I am assuming that I need to get the file creation time in seconds, then the current time in seconds using `date +%s`.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chary
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding creation date of a file

Hi, Can anyone tell me a process to find the creation date of a file in a directory. If suppose I have a file in a directory created in 2009 -rw-r--r-- 1 xyz guest 2480 Jul 16 2009 sample.txt The command should return the the file creation date as 16/07/2009 thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: swathich
2 Replies

8. OS X (Apple)

How to get the file creation date with find command

Is it possible to find all files based on the date of creation? And if so, how? I've been looking at the find command but it seems that only modification times are used as an option. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Straitsfan
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change File Creation Date On Solaris

Dear Masters, I am using solaris 10. There is a requirement if a file created on Feb 1 or Feb 2, the creation date will be changed to Jan 31. Is there any command on Solaris to do that? Thanks, Kris (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kris.adrianto
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sftp file creation date and time

Hi Team, How to get the file creation date and time in SFTP server we can able to type ls -ltr command only SFTP server. Generally we type ls --full-time test.txt we will get the date and time , same way how to do in SFTP server after connected. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bmk123
1 Replies
SSL_SESSION_get_time(3) 					      OpenSSL						   SSL_SESSION_get_time(3)

NAME
SSL_SESSION_get_time, SSL_SESSION_set_time, SSL_SESSION_get_timeout, SSL_SESSION_set_timeout - retrieve and manipulate session time and timeout settings SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> long SSL_SESSION_get_time(const SSL_SESSION *s); long SSL_SESSION_set_time(SSL_SESSION *s, long tm); long SSL_SESSION_get_timeout(const SSL_SESSION *s); long SSL_SESSION_set_timeout(SSL_SESSION *s, long tm); long SSL_get_time(const SSL_SESSION *s); long SSL_set_time(SSL_SESSION *s, long tm); long SSL_get_timeout(const SSL_SESSION *s); long SSL_set_timeout(SSL_SESSION *s, long tm); DESCRIPTION
SSL_SESSION_get_time() returns the time at which the session s was established. The time is given in seconds since the Epoch and therefore compatible to the time delivered by the time() call. SSL_SESSION_set_time() replaces the creation time of the session s with the chosen value tm. SSL_SESSION_get_timeout() returns the timeout value set for session s in seconds. SSL_SESSION_set_timeout() sets the timeout value for session s in seconds to tm. The SSL_get_time(), SSL_set_time(), SSL_get_timeout(), and SSL_set_timeout() functions are synonyms for the SSL_SESSION_*() counterparts. NOTES
Sessions are expired by examining the creation time and the timeout value. Both are set at creation time of the session to the actual time and the default timeout value at creation, respectively, as set by SSL_CTX_set_timeout(3). Using these functions it is possible to extend or shorten the lifetime of the session. RETURN VALUES
SSL_SESSION_get_time() and SSL_SESSION_get_timeout() return the currently valid values. SSL_SESSION_set_time() and SSL_SESSION_set_timeout() return 1 on success. If any of the function is passed the NULL pointer for the session s, 0 is returned. SEE ALSO
ssl(3), SSL_CTX_set_timeout(3), SSL_get_default_timeout(3) 0.9.8 2009-04-03 SSL_SESSION_get_time(3)