Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory kernal parameters on Linux 7.3 Post 26294 by gelios on Wednesday 14th of August 2002 11:17:03 AM
Old 08-14-2002
What version of Oracle do you use?

try this link

http://docs.oracle.com/HTML_Storage/a90352/toc.htm

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Modify semaphores parameters on Linux

Hello, I need to modify the semaphores parameters on a Linux server Debian 2.2.R3. How can I do it? Thks. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: annececile
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernal Information

Hi friends, i would like to know the kernal information (semaphores), which command do i use Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaan_dmp
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux kernel module parameters

Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to know the current value of a kernel module parameters after the module is loaded. Are the values of the parameters advertised at some /proc or /sys location ? The only thing I know is modinfo, that actually looks a the module .ko and gives a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: macL
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Reading putty command line parameters from Linux

I am running Putty 0.60 from Windows XP and I am connecting to a Linux box. I would like to be able to pass a command line parameter to my Linux session so that my Linux session can execute a specific command, depending on the command line parameter. I have looked on the Internet and tried... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SFNYC
1 Replies

5. AIX

AIX 6.1 Kernal Parameters ulimit

Hello, How can I setup the ulimit for memory permanent ulimit -m unlimited ulimit -a Output from the ulimit command should be similar to the following:time(seconds) unlimited file(blocks) unlimited data(kbytes) 2097152 stack(kbytes) 32768... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Kernal Parameters

Hi, Can you please let me know about kernal parameters? Where we can see that kernal parameters? we are using System = SunOS 5.10. Please let me know commands to see these kernal parameters file or files. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kancherla.sree
1 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Linux: passing parameters to kernel modules

Hi, I need to set qlogic qla2xxx parameters in /etc/modprobe.conf (Oracle Linux Server release 5.7, almost equal to RedHat 5.7) two questions: how can I pass this parameters to the module while it is loaded (fibre channel luns are in use), if possible at all and how can I check the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: funksen
3 Replies

8. Red Hat

Kernel parameters problem in Linux

please tell me the list of kernel parameters in RHEL 5.7 Because we've a requirement in one project. Also tell me the importance of eah kernel parameter if possible. ==Thanks in Advance==:):D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
1 Replies

9. Linux

Linux Kernal version numbering

Please clarify on below two which one is the latest Kernal version. Also clarify me , how to break and understand, which part meant for what? kernel-2.6.18-348.6.1.el5.i686.rpm kernel-2.6.18-308.11.1.el5.i686.rpm Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siva SQL
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux parameters in SQL command

Hello. It's my first steps in creat bash skript. This is my skript : mysql -e " UPDATE datebase.table SET U_O_ID=NULL WHERE U_O_ID LIKE '"$w4"' AND N_U != '"$w1"' " -u admin -p""Password"" ; It doesn't work. I find a lot of topic about it, but I didn't find simple answer.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: karp
7 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)