Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Context Free Grammar
Top Forums Programming Context Free Grammar Post 26191 by Nisha on Tuesday 13th of August 2002 08:03:00 AM
Old 08-13-2002
yes ok... but ultimately i would like to know as to how i can write CFC and how to map it with the compiler program that i am writing???

Thanks,
Nisha

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Homework & Coursework Questions

My Context Free Grammar (CFG)

I don't know how to delete this thread. Admin/Mod, Please delete this thread. Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cyansnow
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell grammar question: logical OR in test

Hi, I am trying to check if two input files exist before the rest of the scripts is run. Following is the code that I have but it gives me syntax error. if then echo "File not found" else echo "File found" fi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nua7
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Questions related to if in awk context and if without awk context

I wrote this code, questions follow #! /bin/bash -f # Purpose - to show how if syntax is used within an awk clear; ls -l; echo "This will print out the first two columns of the inputted file in this directory"; echo "Enter filename found in this directory"; read input; ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seth
11 Replies
MooseX::Declare::Context::Parameterized(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	      MooseX::Declare::Context::Parameterized(3pm)

NAME
MooseX::Declare::Context::Parameterized - context for parsing optionally parameterized statements DESCRIPTION
This context trait will add optional parameterization functionality to the context. ATTRIBUTES
parameter_signature This will be set when the "strip_parameter_signature" method is called and it was able to extract a list of parameterisations. METHODS
has_parameter_signature Predicate method for the "parameter_signature" attribute. add_parameter Allows storing parameters extracted from "parameter_signature" to be used later on. get_parameters Returns all previously added parameters. strip_parameter_signature Maybe[Str] Object->strip_parameter_signature() This method is intended to parse the main namespace of a namespaced keyword. It will use Devel::Declare::Context::Simples "strip_word" method and store the result in the "namespace" attribute if true. SEE ALSO
o MooseX::Declare o MooseX::Declare::Context AUTHOR
Florian Ragwitz <rafl@debian.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2008 by Florian Ragwitz. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-12-14 MooseX::Declare::Context::Parameterized(3pm)