Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux or unix "IRQ"
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Linux or unix "IRQ" Post 261 by balla on Friday 17th of November 2000 01:19:23 PM
Old 11-17-2000
Network

hi
j have installed a Linux 6.2 on a computer server with 2 network card. Unfortunetely all the both card use the same IRQ 11 than only the first launched(used when the system is started) card run correctely the second don't work at all.
Please can you give me a way to change the IRQ for one of this card ?
Or if you have another tip please come on ?
thanks !!

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Commands on Digital Unix equivalent to for "top" and "sar" on other Unix flavour

Hi, We have a DEC Alpha 4100 Server with OSF1 Digital Unix 4.0. Can any one tell me, if there are any commands on this Unix which are equivalent to "top" and "sar" on HP-UX or Sun Solaris ? I am particularly interested in knowing the CPU Load, what process is running on which CPU, etc. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sameerdes
1 Replies
OPENSC-TOOL(1)							   OpenSC Tools 						    OPENSC-TOOL(1)

NAME
opensc-tool - generic smart card utility SYNOPSIS
opensc-tool [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
The opensc-tool utility can be used from the command line to perform miscellaneous smart card operations such as getting the card ATR or sending arbitrary APDU commands to a card. OPTIONS
--atr, -a Print the Answer To Reset (ATR) of the card. Output is in hex byte format --card-driver driver, -c driver Use the given card driver. The default is auto-detected. --info, -i Print information about OpenSC, such as version and enabled components. --list-drivers, -D List all installed card drivers. --list-files, -f Recursively list all files stored on card. --list-readers, -l List all configured readers. --name, -n Print the name of the inserted card (driver). --reader num, -r num Use the given reader number. The default is 0, the first reader in the system. --send-apdu apdu, -s apdu Sends an arbitrary APDU to the card in the format AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF.... --serial Print the card serial number (normally the ICCSN). Output is in hex byte format --verbose, -v Causes opensc-tool to be more verbose. Specify this flag several times to enable debug output in the opensc library. --wait, -w Wait for a card to be inserted. SEE ALSO
opensc-explorer(1) opensc 06/17/2014 OPENSC-TOOL(1)