Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Context Free Grammar
Top Forums Programming Context Free Grammar Post 26088 by Nisha on Monday 12th of August 2002 01:11:21 AM
Old 08-12-2002
Lightbulb

What is a state table????

Thanks,
Nisha

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Homework & Coursework Questions

My Context Free Grammar (CFG)

I don't know how to delete this thread. Admin/Mod, Please delete this thread. Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cyansnow
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell grammar question: logical OR in test

Hi, I am trying to check if two input files exist before the rest of the scripts is run. Following is the code that I have but it gives me syntax error. if then echo "File not found" else echo "File found" fi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nua7
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Questions related to if in awk context and if without awk context

I wrote this code, questions follow #! /bin/bash -f # Purpose - to show how if syntax is used within an awk clear; ls -l; echo "This will print out the first two columns of the inputted file in this directory"; echo "Enter filename found in this directory"; read input; ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seth
11 Replies
lh_stats(3)							      OpenSSL							       lh_stats(3)

NAME
lh_stats, lh_node_stats, lh_node_usage_stats, lh_stats_bio, lh_node_stats_bio, lh_node_usage_stats_bio - LHASH statistics SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/lhash.h> void lh_stats(LHASH *table, FILE *out); void lh_node_stats(LHASH *table, FILE *out); void lh_node_usage_stats(LHASH *table, FILE *out); void lh_stats_bio(LHASH *table, BIO *out); void lh_node_stats_bio(LHASH *table, BIO *out); void lh_node_usage_stats_bio(LHASH *table, BIO *out); DESCRIPTION
The LHASH structure records statistics about most aspects of accessing the hash table. This is mostly a legacy of Eric Young writing this library for the reasons of implementing what looked like a nice algorithm rather than for a particular software product. lh_stats() prints out statistics on the size of the hash table, how many entries are in it, and the number and result of calls to the routines in this library. lh_node_stats() prints the number of entries for each 'bucket' in the hash table. lh_node_usage_stats() prints out a short summary of the state of the hash table. It prints the 'load' and the 'actual load'. The load is the average number of data items per 'bucket' in the hash table. The 'actual load' is the average number of items per 'bucket', but only for buckets which contain entries. So the 'actual load' is the average number of searches that will need to find an item in the hash table, while the 'load' is the average number that will be done to record a miss. lh_stats_bio(), lh_node_stats_bio() and lh_node_usage_stats_bio() are the same as the above, except that the output goes to a BIO. RETURN VALUES
These functions do not return values. SEE ALSO
bio(3), lhash(3) HISTORY
These functions are available in all versions of SSLeay and OpenSSL. This manpage is derived from the SSLeay documentation. 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 lh_stats(3)