Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Context Free Grammar
Top Forums Programming Context Free Grammar Post 26029 by auswipe on Friday 9th of August 2002 01:46:27 PM
Old 08-09-2002
Re: Context Free Grammar

Quote:
Originally posted by Nisha
Hi Folks,

I am trying to write a small compiler for syntax checking in C programs. I would like to attach a Context Free Grammar(CFC) to it.

Does any one know as to how I should associate or map the Grammar with the C program????

A quick help would help me a lot......

Thanks,
Nisha
I think a state table would work for that application.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Homework & Coursework Questions

My Context Free Grammar (CFG)

I don't know how to delete this thread. Admin/Mod, Please delete this thread. Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cyansnow
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell grammar question: logical OR in test

Hi, I am trying to check if two input files exist before the rest of the scripts is run. Following is the code that I have but it gives me syntax error. if then echo "File not found" else echo "File found" fi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nua7
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Questions related to if in awk context and if without awk context

I wrote this code, questions follow #! /bin/bash -f # Purpose - to show how if syntax is used within an awk clear; ls -l; echo "This will print out the first two columns of the inputted file in this directory"; echo "Enter filename found in this directory"; read input; ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seth
11 Replies
Chart::Clicker::Context(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Chart::Clicker::Context(3pm)

NAME
Chart::Clicker::Context - A rendering context: Axes, Markers and a Renderer VERSION
version 2.83 SYNOPSIS
my $clicker = Chart::Clicker->new; my $context = Chart::Clicker::Context->new( name => 'Foo' ); $clicker->add_to_contexts('foo', $context); DESCRIPTION
Contexts represent the way a dataset should be charted. Multiple contexts allow a chart with multiple renderers and axes. See the CONTEXTS section in Chart::Clicker. renderer Set/get this context's renderer ATTRIBUTES
domain_axis Set/get this context's domain Axis. markers An arrayref of Chart::Clicker::Data::Markers for this context. name Set/get this context's name range_axis Set/get this context's range Axis. METHODS
add_marker Add a marker to this context. marker_count Get a count of markers in this context. share_axes_with ($other_context) Sets this context's axes to those of the supplied context. This is a convenience method for quickly sharing axes. It's simple doing: $self->range_axis($other_context->range_axis); $self->domain_axis($other_context->domain_axis); AUTHOR
Cory G Watson <gphat@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Cold Hard Code, LLC. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-22 Chart::Clicker::Context(3pm)