Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: webmail
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting webmail Post 26025 by Bashar on Friday 9th of August 2002 01:07:49 PM
Old 08-09-2002
sqwebmail
neomail
openwebmail
mailreader
atdot

etc.. you can search sites like hotscripts.com or cgi-resources.com

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Webmail problem

Hello, My chief has asked me to permit webmail users (the server is iMS 5.2) to send mail "from" different address for example one day toto@monday.com the other day toto@tuesday.com. I search for days and don't fond any way to change the address used to send message. Is someone is a god with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: annececile
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

webmail Recommedation

Can some one please recommed a good commercial webmail to me please. We are currently running horde/imp with ingo for our sieve filter, autovaction messges and I like it but my boss does not like it. So he ask me to look for good commercial webmail that can do sieve filter, calending, suport the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan1
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Webmail access using shell scripting

Hi all, Is it possible that I can access a webmail inbox using unix shell scripting? If that is possible, can you please give me some tips so that i can proceed further? Thanks, Geetha (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamgeethuj
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending attachment to webmail using UNIX

Hi, I am using Unix commands to send email with attachment from SAP. Within the organization(company email) the attachment is perfect, when I am trying to send as an web mail (yahoo) the attachment is not appearing and junk chars are coming as body. Someone suggested that I can use MIME,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: supriya5980
4 Replies
UUID(3) 							    Libuuid API 							   UUID(3)

NAME
uuid - DCE compatible Universally Unique Identifier library SYNOPSIS
#include <uuid/uuid.h> DESCRIPTION
The UUID library is used to generate unique identifiers for objects that may be accessible beyond the local system. This library generates UUIDs compatible with those created by the Open Software Foundation (OSF) Distributed Computing Environment (DCE) utility uuidgen. The UUIDs generated by this library can be reasonably expected to be unique within a system, and unique across all systems. They could be used, for instance, to generate unique HTTP cookies across multiple web servers without communication between the servers, and without fear of a name clash. CONFORMING TO
OSF DCE 1.1 AUTHOR
Theodore Y. Ts'o AVAILABILITY
libuuid is part of the util-linux package since version 2.15.1 and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. SEE ALSO
uuid_clear(3), uuid_compare(3), uuid_copy(3), uuid_generate(3), uuid_is_null(3), uuid_parse(3), uuid_time(3), uuid_unparse(3) util-linux May 2009 UUID(3)