Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: watch dog problem
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers watch dog problem Post 25930 by RoMaGo on Wednesday 7th of August 2002 04:57:33 PM
Old 08-07-2002
Data watch dog problem

please help

in some times
"watch dog reinit memory", and system hang

SCO UNIX version 3.2.5.0
Compac Proliant ML 370
pentium 3 750
512 MB memory
9g and 18g scsi u/f/w Disc
65 user running informix

Thanx

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

watch dog process

Hi, I am calling shell script, using process builder in java. if any error triggered in script i am catching error line in a log file. my script is doing 1) creating xml files . 2) gzip the file 3)export the created file from source to destination server. 4)After processing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: masthansha
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Old DOS dog, can I learn new trix?

Hey, y'all ... Happily sort of between gigs ... And, owing to some thoughts about reviving a pile of hardware (a Dell lap top and a clone PC, bla, blah, etc.) ... thought I would embark on reviving / catching up on the UX side of things. I haven't done command line OS stuff for many years,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BagEnd
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Watch problem

These run individually, but not together. I want to show both temp and fan speed. watch -n 0.2 "sensors -f | grep "temp4"" watch -n 0.2 "sensors -f | grep "fan1"" (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: drew77
4 Replies
NUMACTL(8)						   Linux Administrator's Manual 						NUMACTL(8)

NAME
numastat - Print statistics about NUMA memory allocation SYNOPSIS
numastat DESCRIPTION
numastat displays NUMA allocations statistics from the kernel memory allocator. Each process has NUMA policies that specifies on which node pages are allocated. See set_mempolicy(2) or numactl(8) on details of the available policies. The numastat counters keep track on what nodes memory is finally allocated. The counters are separated for each node. Each count event is the allocation of a page of memory. numa_hit is the number of allocations where an allocation was intended for that node and succeeded there. numa_miss shows how often an allocation was intended for this node, but ended up on another node due to low memory. numa_foreign is the number of allocations that were intended for another node, but ended up on this node. Each numa_foreign event has a numa_miss on another node. interleave_hit is the number of interleave policy allocations that were intended for a specific node and succeeded there. local_node is incremented when a process running on the node allocated memory on the same node. other_node is incremented when a process running on another node allocated memory on that node. SEE ALSO
numactl(8) set_mempolicy(2) numa(3) NOTES
numastat output is only available on NUMA systems. numastat assumes the output terminal has a width of 80 characters and tries to format the output accordingly. EXAMPLES
watch -n1 numastat watch -n1 --differences=accumulative numastat FILES
/sys/devices/system/node/node*/numastat BUGS
The output formatting on machines with a large number of nodes could be improved. SuSE Labs Nov 2004 NUMACTL(8)