Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ms sql command reference
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions ms sql command reference Post 25878 by inquirer on Wednesday 7th of August 2002 02:46:59 AM
Old 08-07-2002
ms sql command reference

does somebody know where i can find command reference for mssql? i tried to search via google and it does help me that much. maybe someone can refer me a site.

thank you very much.
inquirer

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sql insert command

Hi, sqlplus -s / <<EOF > /dev/null insert into table1 (a1, a2, a3) values ('a',1,'b'); commit; EOF in the above code can i pass the values to the insert command from shell script like this: insert into table1 (a1, a2, a3) values ('$a',$b,'$c'); If yes, how is it passed?? Any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abey
2 Replies

2. Solaris

solaris command reference

is there any good doc which explains the systems command reference manual for sun solaris for ex: related to memory disk space booting rsh enabling restarting LOM etc etc pls help... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gini
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

command reference sheet reqd.

hi everybody, i m AIX guy.... due 2 some reason i was also askd 2 work in HP-UX so i think all d concepts r same as AIX.... so i thought it s easy to learn by comparitve study.... if so then wr can i get the materials???????? thanks in advance........ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rrlog
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

sql command question

Hi, Table1 ====== Code1 Field1 Table2 ====== Code1 Field1 Would anyone be able to help me know what's the best sql command to delete the entry in Table1 if its Code1-Field1 combination is already existing in Table2. I used this one - delete from Table1 where Code1 in (select... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gholdbhurg
1 Replies

5. AIX

Required AIX Simulator \Command reference book

Sir, Iam required AIx simulator If any send the download link I required it for practice (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arif185
2 Replies

6. SuSE

my SQL Info command

Is there a command that will output all mysql details. eg. host name, port etc? Cheers Paul (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: runnerpaul
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl de-reference code reference variable

Guys, May i know how can we de reference the code reference variable.? my $a = sub{$a=shift;$b=shift;print "SUM:",($a+$b),"\n";}; print $a->(4,5); How can we print the whole function ? Please suggest me regarding this. Thanks for your time :) Cheers, Ranga :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rangarasan
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Storing multiple sql queries output into variable by running sql command only once

Hi All, I want to run multiple sql queries and store the data in variable but i want to use sql command only once. Is there a way without running sql command twice and storing.Please advise. Eg : Select 'Query 1 output' from dual; Select 'Query 2 output' from dual; I want to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rokkesh
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed - use back reference in 2nd command

I have data that looks like this: <Country code="US"><tag>adsf</tag><tag>bdfs</tag></Country><Country code="CA"><tag>asdf</tag><tag>bsdf</tag></Country> I want to grab the country code save it, then drop each new "<..." onto a new line with the country code added to the beginning of each So,... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: JenniferAmon
9 Replies
lookbib(1)							   User Commands							lookbib(1)

NAME
lookbib - find references in a bibliographic database SYNOPSIS
lookbib database DESCRIPTION
A bibliographic reference is a set of lines, constituting fields of bibliographic information. Each field starts on a line beginning with a `%', followed by a key-letter, then a blank, and finally the contents of the field, which may continue until the next line starting with `%'. The lookbib utility uses an inverted index made by indxbib to find sets of bibliographic references. It reads keywords typed after the `>' prompt on the terminal, and retrieves records containing all these keywords. If nothing matches, nothing is returned except another `>' prompt. It is possible to search multiple databases, as long as they have a common index made by indxbib(1). In that case, only the first argument given to indxbib is specified to lookbib. If lookbib does not find the index files (the .i[abc] files), it looks for a reference file with the same name as the argument, without the suffixes. It creates a file with a .ig suffix, suitable for use with fgrep (see grep(1)). lookbib then uses this fgrep file to find refer- ences. This method is simpler to use, but the .ig file is slower to use than the .i[abc] files, and does not allow the use of multiple reference files. FILES
x.ia x.ib x.ic index files x.ig reference file ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWdoc | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
addbib(1), grep(1), indxbib(1), refer(1), roffbib(1), sortbib(1), attributes(5) BUGS
Probably all dates should be indexed, since many disciplines refer to literature written in the 1800s or earlier. SunOS 5.11 14 Sep 1992 lookbib(1)