Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity HELP!Cant use WinMx, Kazaa, cant play internet music Post 25625 by jigarlakhani on Thursday 1st of August 2002 01:03:44 PM
Old 08-01-2002
Network HELP!Cant use WinMx, Kazaa, cant play internet music

This sucks becuase our company allowed us to use AOL aim, i was able to use winmx and now I am so locked down that I cant do any other that! I believe we might be going tru a firewall that blocks all this..i am sure there are ports open which I can use..can anobyd suggest me any workarounds??THIS SUCKS!!!
Smilie

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

play cd? how?

hi all, How do I set up my cdrom to play some regular audio cd (not cd-r or cd-rw). I know that my cdrom has been mounted as it does pop up the file manager if I put in, e.g., the office52 cd. Thanks in advance. Andre (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrec
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need something new to play with

I posted this question in the dummies forums, but I would like to get a more expert opinion... I am looking for a new OS to play with. I have a celron 450 running slackware linux, a powermac G4 450 running Mac OS X (Which by the way has 81 days of uptime as of this moment), a PowerBook G3 running... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dewhite04
5 Replies

3. SuSE

kazaa or somthing like it?!?!?!?

hey i'm looking for somthing like kazaa that i can use to download some music on, i've relly liked teh progs you guys recommended for MSN so i figured i'd get soem more recomendations....lol thanks. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: byblyk
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

play

dear friends, i have linux system . can i play songs in linux system. like winamp player in windows. let me know. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajan_ka1
2 Replies

5. Linux

SFTP an internet address from a system behind an internet proxy

I was wondering if it is possible to setup SFTP to go through the internet proxy while connecting to an internet location. Problem: Client system is behind internet proxy. SFTP to any internet location fails as there is no documented way to configure SFTP to connect to internet locations through... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: toobrown1
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Play sound

hi i want to produce digit sounds.for ex: if my input text is four five six then code should able to produce sounds corresponding to digits which are stored in some directory as four.wav,five.wav etc.Please help me (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreejithalokkan
8 Replies
OCP(1)							      General Commands Manual							    OCP(1)

NAME
ocp - music player SYNOPSIS
ocp [ options ] [ playlist ] [ modulename ] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the ocp command. ocp is a music player which can play music modules (it, s3m, xm, mod), wave, audio CD, sid, midi, mp3, adlib, flac, ym, and ogg vorbis. The player has a built-in file selector which can be configured using alt-c. Press f1 for the online help. To use the graphical output mode see your ~/.ocp/ocp.ini configuration file. OPTIONS
-h Show summary of options. -c Use specific configuration. -f Fileselector settings -v Sound settings -s Device settings -p Quit when playlist is empty. EXAMPLE
ocp -fl0,r1 -vp75,f2 -spdevpdisk -sr48000 fegolhuz.xm Renders the module to HD. SEE ALSO
You can find a more detailed document at http://www.cubic.org/player/opencp.pdf. file:///usr/share/doc/opencubicplayer-doc/ oggenc(1), flac(1), lame(1). AUTHOR
Open Cubic Player was written by Niklas Beisert and ported to Linux by Stian Sebastian Skjelstad. This manual page was written by Gurkan Sengun <gurkan@linuks.mine.nu>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). December 26, 2006 OCP(1)