Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: add new hd
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers add new hd Post 25500 by alisevA3 on Wednesday 31st of July 2002 10:08:12 AM
Old 07-31-2002
add new hd

Dear All,

my server is Sco Unix 3.2.4.2 and I had 2 hd on this machine but this morning I lost 1 of them because of hardware problem. disk was crashhed. I want to add a new hd but I do not have enough info for this. Because I did not add any hd after installation.
anybody help me ??

thanks

alice

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add add some files together and then paste

How can you efficiently add pairs of files together and then paste those pairs, I have a climate computer at work which spits out temperatures and stuff out twice a day, one for the day-data and one for the night (basically). Every week I want to make a nice overview The text files are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uwgandalf
1 Replies
.K5LOGIN(5)							File Formats Manual						       .K5LOGIN(5)

NAME
.k5login - Kerberos V5 acl file for host access. DESCRIPTION
The .k5login file, which resides in a user's home directory, contains a list of the Kerberos principals. Anyone with valid tickets for a principal in the file is allowed host access with the UID of the user in whose home directory the file resides. One common use is to place a .k5login file in root's home directory, thereby granting system administrators remote root access to the host via Kerberos. EXAMPLES
Suppose the user "alice" had a .k5login file in her home directory containing the following line: bob@FUBAR.ORG This would allow "bob" to use any of the Kerberos network applications, such as telnet(1), rlogin(1), rsh(1), and rcp(1), to access alice's account, using bob's Kerberos tickets. Let us further suppose that "alice" is a system administrator. Alice and the other system administrators would have their principals in root's .k5login file on each host: alice@BLEEP.COM joeadmin/root@BLEEP.COM This would allow either system administrator to log in to these hosts using their Kerberos tickets instead of having to type the root pass- word. Note that because "bob" retains the Kerberos tickets for his own principal, "bob@FUBAR.ORG", he would not have any of the privileges that require alice's tickets, such as root access to any of the site's hosts, or the ability to change alice's password. SEE ALSO
telnet(1), rlogin(1), rsh(1), rcp(1), ksu(1), telnetd(8), klogind(8) .K5LOGIN(5)