Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: add new hd
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers add new hd Post 25500 by alisevA3 on Wednesday 31st of July 2002 10:08:12 AM
Old 07-31-2002
add new hd

Dear All,

my server is Sco Unix 3.2.4.2 and I had 2 hd on this machine but this morning I lost 1 of them because of hardware problem. disk was crashhed. I want to add a new hd but I do not have enough info for this. Because I did not add any hd after installation.
anybody help me ??

thanks

alice

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add add some files together and then paste

How can you efficiently add pairs of files together and then paste those pairs, I have a climate computer at work which spits out temperatures and stuff out twice a day, one for the day-data and one for the night (basically). Every week I want to make a nice overview The text files are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uwgandalf
1 Replies
MULTILOAD_APPLET(1)													       MULTILOAD_APPLET(1)

NAME
multiload_applet - Multiload (cpu, load average, memory, net, swap) applet for the GNOME panel. SYNOPSIS
multiload_applet [ --activate-goad-server[=GOAD_ID] ] DESCRIPTION
multiload_applet Contains 5 applets. CPU Load Applet. To add this applet to a Panel, right-click on the Panel and choose Applets->Monitors->CPULoad Load Average Applet. To add this applet to a Panel, right-click on the Panel and choose Applets->Monitors->Load Average Memory Applet. To add this applet to a Panel, right-click on the Panel and choose Applets->Monitors->MemLoad Net Applet. To add this applet to a Panel, right-click on the Panel and choose Applets->Monitors->NetLoad Swap Applet. To add this applet to a Panel, right-click on the Panel and choose Applets->Monitors->SwapLoad OPTIONS
--activate-goad-server (Internal use only) GOAD server ID to activate GOAD_ID may be: multiload_cpuload_applet start the cpu applet. multiload_loadavg_applet start the load average applet. multiload_memload_applet start the memory applet. multiload_netload_applet start the net applet. multiload_swapload_applet start the swap applet. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Christian Marillat <marillat@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). 10 februar 2002 MULTILOAD_APPLET(1)