Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How would I....
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers How would I.... Post 25481 by MagBas on Wednesday 31st of July 2002 12:00:38 AM
Old 07-31-2002
Bug

First of all, I am a newbie myself, but I think I can point you in the right direction. There is a linux program called gaim that can run all of the instant messaging programs ( yahoo, aim, msn, icq, etc). I'm sure a quick google search will find it for you. Also, there is a real effort to make Windows programs run on linux. The program that does this is called wine. Again use google for more info.
I hope this has been helpful.

AuthorizeNet::AIM::ErrorCodes(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			AuthorizeNet::AIM::ErrorCodes(3pm)

NAME
Business::OnlinePayment::AuthorizeNet::AIM::ErrorCodes - Easy lookup of Authorize.Net's AIM result reason codes SYNOPSIS
use Business::OnlinePayment::AuthorizeNet::AIM::ErrorCodes 'lookup'; my $result = lookup( $result_code ); # $result = { reason => ..., notes => ... }; or use Business::OnlinePayment::AuthorizeNet::AIM::ErrorCodes '%ERRORS'; my $result = $ERRORS{ $result_code }; DESCRIPTION
This module exists to lookup the textual descriptions of errors returned by Authorize.Net's AIM submission method. The error messages returned in the gateway's response are often not as useful as those in Authorize.Net's AIM guide (<http://www.authorize.net/support/AIM_guide.pdf>). lookup CODE Takes the result code returned by Authorize.Net's AIM gateway. Returns a hashref containing two keys, "reason" and "notes" (which may be empty) if the lookup is successful, undef otherwise. AUTHOR
Thomas Sibley <trs@bestpractical.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2008. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.3 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.12.4 2011-09-26 AuthorizeNet::AIM::ErrorCodes(3pm)