Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: aol account
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers aol account Post 2526 by iwpgary on Friday 18th of May 2001 02:47:58 AM
Old 05-18-2001
Thanks

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Aol on unix?

Hi all! Is there anyway for America Online to run under unix/linux? If not why has AOL not looked in this direction? My subscription ends in December so I will probably dich it and go with Cable or DSL. Any ideas before then? :confused: Jeremy (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: JetStar
7 Replies

2. Linux

AOL on mandrake linux 9.2

Is there a way to patch aol for large business onto linux 9.2? Send replies to email address removed ! OR e-mail em and tell em if you want to chat with me at the chat room at no advertising (must be amember. Create a profile if you don't have one!):) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: : ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: computek
1 Replies

3. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Simultaneously try to execute commands after connecting to remote account to one account

I have made password less connection to my remote account. and i tried to execute commands at a time. but i am unable to execute the commands. ssh $ACCOUNT_DETAILS@$HOST_DETAILS cd ~/JEE/*/logs/ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kishored005
1 Replies
SETSID(1)                                                          User Commands                                                         SETSID(1)

NAME
setsid - run a program in a new session SYNOPSIS
setsid [options] program [arguments] DESCRIPTION
setsid runs a program in a new session. The command calls fork(2) if already a process group leader. Otherwise, it executes a program in the current process. OPTIONS
-c, --ctty Set the controlling terminal to the current one. -w, --wait Wait for the execution of the program to end, and return the exit value of this program as the return value of setsid. -V, --version Display version information and exit. -h, --help Display help text and exit. SEE ALSO
setsid(2) AUTHOR
Rick Sladkey <jrs@world.std.com> AVAILABILITY
The setsid command is part of the util-linux package and is available from https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. util-linux July 2014 SETSID(1)