Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hackers!!!!!
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers Hackers!!!!! Post 25171 by R34P3R on Thursday 25th of July 2002 04:14:15 PM
Old 07-25-2002
Error Hackers!!!!!

Smilie SmilieIve heard that there are some security issues with Unix/Linux.....im running SuSE 8.0 and i was wondering if anyone could help me out by hookin me up with some nice security programs or loopholes i can fix....thanx...p3aceSmilie Smilie
And the sky opened...and it rained shit. - Anonymous

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Paranoid about hackers

Hi all I noted something strange on my server. The get mesages on my terminal even when I am not logged on. What does this mean? I don;t remember the excact message but it looked like messages from my /var/log/messages. "Can't locate mod probe!" or something like that. I am trying to get the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: skotapal
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

any hackers? i need someones help

to get into an telephone account online :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackie8
4 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

on how to protect your website against hackers

Hi! Looking for some feed back on this tutorial... Thank you for checking out this thread. I'm working on some killer videos right now that will explain in detail how you can protect your website against hackers. The first part of the video series is live right now and it covers Cross-Site... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arne1983
2 Replies
GENSKYVEC(1)						      General Commands Manual						      GENSKYVEC(1)

NAME
genskyvec - compute patch radiance averages for a specific sky SYNOPSIS
genskyvec [ -m N ][ -c r g b ] DESCRIPTION
Genskyvec samples the Radinace sky description given on the standard input to generate a list of average patch radiances. If there is a sun in the description, genskyvec will include its contribution in the three nearest sky patches, distributing energy according to centroid proximity. By default, genskyvec divides the sky into 2305 patches, plus one patch for the ground. This corresponds to Reinhart's extension of the Tregenza sky, where the original 145 patches are subdivided into 16 subpatches, except at the zenith. A different subdivision may be spec- ified via the -m option. The value given will be used to subdivide each dimension, so the default of 4 yields almost 16 times as many patches as the original Tregenza sky, which can be specified with -m 1. A higher resolution sky is generally better for daylight coeffi- cient analysis where solar position is important. The -c option may be used to specify a color for the sky. The gray value should equal 1 for proper energy balance The default sky color is -c 0.960 1.004 1.118 . EXAMPLE
To generate 578 patches corresponding to a 2x2 subdivision of the Tregenza sky on a sunny equinox noon: gensky 9 21 12 | genskyvec -m 2 > sky09_21_12.dat AUTHOR
Greg Ward SEE ALSO
dctimestep(1), genBSDF(1), gensky(1), gentregvec(1), rtcontrib(1), rtrace(1) RADIANCE
12/09/09 GENSKYVEC(1)