Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users SCO Open Server 5.05 Installaltuion Post 24940 by mummi on Monday 22nd of July 2002 01:26:18 AM
Old 07-22-2002
MySQL answer

you must put the cdrom's jumper to MASTER!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Remote Connect - SCO Open Server

Hello.. Please helppppppp...!!! I am using SCO Open Server version 5.0 at work. I am trying to find a third party software to use on my computer at home which has windows 98 on it to do remote connect to my work. Is there any such software ? I know there is PC ANYWHERE but i don't think it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackpotp
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sco open server 5.0.6

I'm new to the whole Unix thing and have inherited a network running Macs, Windows 2000 and Unix. The Unix side is very suspect at this point and I want to change out the server. I'd love to use one of the new Apple servers but can't find any info on what "flavors" of Unix it will run. Specificly... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: matthewd
3 Replies

3. SCO

SCO Open Server.

Dear All, I am considering installing SCO Open Server as an alternative to MS Exchange. Has anybody had any real world experience of using Open Office? Thanks, TC. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TCuk
1 Replies

4. SCO

Sco Open Server 5.05

How can I to know procesor type. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Batya
1 Replies

5. SCO

Purchase of SCO Open Server 6.0

I have to purchase SCO Open Server 6.0, so I want to know from where I can get SCO Open Server 6.0 and what is the min. cost in which I can avail this. Thanks and Regards Himanshu Software Engineer R&D Department (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghimanshu
4 Replies

6. Programming

GCC Compiler for SCO Open Server 5.0.7

If only SCO UNIX was as easy as Debian :mad: I intend to compile some c scripts but realized that I hadn't installed GCC on my SCO UNIX, after trying to install the package from a CD (Development Kit) and failing (Something to do with the License) ... I decided to download a Media image from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itmon
2 Replies

7. SCO

SCO Open Server

Hi, Completely new to UNIX - so be gentle Cut a long story short, we have a micros 8700 system (eclipse) that needs the Micros 8700 software installed. The system needs UNIX and I have downloaded and successfully installed SCO open Server 6 and can log into root e.t.c. Now I have... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: kennyruss
13 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCO Open Server 6 - System Halt

========================================================= Errrr previously post: https://www.unix.com/sco/140055-sco-open-server-6-system-halt.html Then I think it's better to post here. If I wrong, please ignore. ========================================================= Dear All, Newbie... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: virgani
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Foxbase 2.1.2d in Sco Unix Open Server 5.0.7

Hi my name is Danilo. I'm trying to install Sco foxbase + 2.1.2d. When i tried to install it with "custom" command, i receive the error: "sed: cannot open: ./tmp/perms/prep/*/prep.message: No such file or directory (error 2) The Operative System is Sco Open Server 5.0.7v (the virtualized version... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danilosevilla
1 Replies

10. SCO

Foxbase 2.1.2d in Sco Unix Open Server 5.0.7

Hi my name is Danilo. I'm trying to install Sco foxbase + 2.1.2d. When i tried to install it with "custom" command, i receive the error: "sed: cannot open: ./tmp/perms/prep/*/prep.message: No such file or directory (error 2) The Operative System is Sco Open Server 5.0.7v (the virtualized version... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danilosevilla
1 Replies
FILELOG(5)							AFS File Reference							FILELOG(5)

NAME
FileLog - Traces File Server operations DESCRIPTION
The FileLog file records a trace of File Server (fileserver process) operations on the local machine and describes any error conditions it encounters. If the FileLog file does not already exist in the /var/log/openafs directory when the File Server starts, the server process creates it and writes initial start-up messages to it. If there is an existing file, the File Server renames it to FileLog.old, overwriting the existing FileLog.old file if it exists. The file is in ASCII format. Administrators listed in the /etc/openafs/server/UserList file can use the bos getlog command to display its contents. Alternatively, log onto the file server machine and use a text editor or a file display command such as the UNIX cat command. By default, the mode bits on the FileLog file grant the required "r" (read) permission to all users. The File Server records operations only as it completes them, and cannot recover from failures by reviewing the file. The log contents are useful for administrative evaluation of process failures and other problems. SEE ALSO
UserList(5), bos_getlog(8), fileserver(8) COPYRIGHT
IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved. This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It was converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and Russ Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 FILELOG(5)