Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Color konsole in FBSD 4.6
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Color konsole in FBSD 4.6 Post 24927 by sedam on Sunday 21st of July 2002 06:58:28 AM
Old 07-21-2002
Install and use gnuls !!! (man gnuls)

gnuls --auto blah blah .. I think, read manual for correct usage. This is the best solution, you will have colors like slackware linux.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

my fbsd gateway

hi i got a problem. I use a fbsd box to share my (DSL)internet connection. I got 2 networkcards in my fbsd box, but my networkcard 1 (to my modem) always go out. the led don't burn anymore and I lose my connection to the internet :( but my networkcard2 (to my local network) doesn't go out,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stormpie
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fBSD nat ipfw

i am running nat on my freeBSD and web/ftp server. The rule allow ip from any to any must always be? or how? if i accept all packets to go on my ep0 which diverts all to my intranet it doesnt help, must the rule allow ip from any to any always be ? even if many rules are between divert rule and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hachik
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FBSD jail question

I'm trying to establish a jail on a FBSD 6.1 system and have a couple of questions on bringing up the daemon. Under the jail man page there are two user flags that I am unclear on, -u username The user name from host environment as whom the command should run. -U... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thumper
1 Replies
pods::SDL::Color(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     pods::SDL::Color(3pm)

NAME
SDL::Color - Format independent color description CATEGORY Core, Video, Structure SYNOPSIS
my $black = SDL::Color->new(0, 0, 0); my $color = SDL::Color->new(255, 0, 0); my $r = $color->r; # 255 my $g = $color->g; # 0 my $b = $color->b; # 0 $color->g(255); $color->b(255); # $color is now white DESCRIPTION
"SDL_Color" describes a color in a format independent way. METHODS
new my $color = SDL::Color->new(255, 0, 0); The constructor creates a new color with the specified red, green and blue values. r my $r = $color->r; $color->r(128); If passed a value, this method sets the red component of the color; if not, it returns the red component of the color. g my $g = $color->g; $color->g(128); If passed a value, this method sets the green component of the color; if not, it returns the green component of the color. b my $b = $color->b; $color->b(128); If passed a value, this method sets the blue component of the color; if not, it returns the blue component of the color. SEE ALSO
SDL::Surface AUTHORS
See "AUTHORS" in SDL. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-28 pods::SDL::Color(3pm)