Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Color konsole in FBSD 4.6
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Color konsole in FBSD 4.6 Post 24921 by lancest on Saturday 20th of July 2002 07:39:31 PM
Old 07-20-2002
Color konsole in FBSD 4.6

FBSD 4.6
How do I colorize my konsole to see directories etc. Am able to get color in the shell with ls -GF in my .bashrc. But color does not show in KDE3 Konsole (Xwindows) for some reason.FBSD 4.6

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

my fbsd gateway

hi i got a problem. I use a fbsd box to share my (DSL)internet connection. I got 2 networkcards in my fbsd box, but my networkcard 1 (to my modem) always go out. the led don't burn anymore and I lose my connection to the internet :( but my networkcard2 (to my local network) doesn't go out,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stormpie
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fBSD nat ipfw

i am running nat on my freeBSD and web/ftp server. The rule allow ip from any to any must always be? or how? if i accept all packets to go on my ep0 which diverts all to my intranet it doesnt help, must the rule allow ip from any to any always be ? even if many rules are between divert rule and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hachik
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FBSD jail question

I'm trying to establish a jail on a FBSD 6.1 system and have a couple of questions on bringing up the daemon. Under the jail man page there are two user flags that I am unclear on, -u username The user name from host environment as whom the command should run. -U... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thumper
1 Replies
Convert::Color::HSL(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Convert::Color::HSL(3pm)

NAME
"Convert::Color::HSL" - a color value represented as hue/saturation/lightness SYNOPSIS
Directly: use Convert::Color::HSL; my $red = Convert::Color::HSL->new( 0, 1, 0.5 ); # Can also parse strings my $pink = Convert::Color::HSL->new( '0,1,0.8' ); Via Convert::Color: use Convert::Color; my $cyan = Convert::Color->new( 'hsl:300,1,0.5' ); DESCRIPTION
Objects in this class represent a color in HSL space, as a set of three floating-point values. Hue is stored as a value in degrees, in the range 0 to 360 (exclusive). Saturation and lightness are in the range 0 to 1. CONSTRUCTOR
$color = Convert::Color::HSL->new( $hue, $saturation, $lightness ) Returns a new object to represent the set of values given. The hue should be in the range 0 to 360 (exclusive), and saturation and lightness should be between 0 and 1. Values outside of these ranges will be clamped. $color = Convert::Color::HSL->new( $string ) Parses $string for values, and construct a new object similar to the above three-argument form. The string should be in the form hue,saturation,lightnes containing the three floating-point values in decimal notation. METHODS
$h = $color->hue $s = $color->saturation $v = $color->lightness Accessors for the three components of the color. ( $hue, $saturation, $lightness ) = $color->hsl Returns the individual hue, saturation and lightness components of the color value. SEE ALSO
o Convert::Color - color space conversions o Convert::Color::RGB - a color value represented as red/green/blue AUTHOR
Paul Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> perl v5.12.3 2011-06-15 Convert::Color::HSL(3pm)