Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Color konsole in FBSD 4.6
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Color konsole in FBSD 4.6 Post 24921 by lancest on Saturday 20th of July 2002 07:39:31 PM
Old 07-20-2002
Color konsole in FBSD 4.6

FBSD 4.6
How do I colorize my konsole to see directories etc. Am able to get color in the shell with ls -GF in my .bashrc. But color does not show in KDE3 Konsole (Xwindows) for some reason.FBSD 4.6

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

my fbsd gateway

hi i got a problem. I use a fbsd box to share my (DSL)internet connection. I got 2 networkcards in my fbsd box, but my networkcard 1 (to my modem) always go out. the led don't burn anymore and I lose my connection to the internet :( but my networkcard2 (to my local network) doesn't go out,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stormpie
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fBSD nat ipfw

i am running nat on my freeBSD and web/ftp server. The rule allow ip from any to any must always be? or how? if i accept all packets to go on my ep0 which diverts all to my intranet it doesnt help, must the rule allow ip from any to any always be ? even if many rules are between divert rule and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hachik
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FBSD jail question

I'm trying to establish a jail on a FBSD 6.1 system and have a couple of questions on bringing up the daemon. Under the jail man page there are two user flags that I am unclear on, -u username The user name from host environment as whom the command should run. -U... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thumper
1 Replies
NCURSES_INIT_COLOR(3)							 1						     NCURSES_INIT_COLOR(3)

ncurses_init_color - Define a terminal color

SYNOPSIS
int ncurses_init_color (int $color, int $r, int $g, int $b) DESCRIPTION
Defines or redefines the given color. When this function is called, all occurrences of the given color on the screen, if any, immediately change to the new definition. Color capabilities must be supported by the terminal and initialized using ncurses_start_color(3) prior to calling this function. In addi- tion, the terminal must have color changing capabilities; use ncurses_can_change_color(3) to check for this. PARAMETERS
o $color - The identification number of the color to redefine. It may be one of the default color constants. o $r - A color value, between 0 and 1000, for the red component. o $g - A color value, between 0 and 1000, for the green component. o $b - A color value, between 0 and 1000, for the blue component. RETURN VALUES
Returns -1 if the function was successful, and 0 if ncurses or terminal color capabilities have not been initialized or the terminal does not have color changing capabilities. SEE ALSO
ncurses_color_content(3), ncurses_start_color(3). PHP Documentation Group NCURSES_INIT_COLOR(3)