Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: copy syntax
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers copy syntax Post 24281 by _hp_ on Tuesday 9th of July 2002 12:34:52 PM
Old 07-09-2002
cp --help

that should explain it

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

copy syntax part2

hi again and thx for helping My problem now is that i dont know how to copy files beginning by "." (for instance : .profile) what syntax should i try? thx (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tomapam
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with the syntax

export check=$(expandname $(dirname $(which $0))) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandhar
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with the syntax

can anyone explain the code for me... i am new to shell programming while getopts ":S:D:U:" OPTION "$@" do case $OPTION in S) SRVR=$OPTARG;; D) DB="$OPTARG"; USEDB="use $OPTARG";; U) UID=$OPTARG;; :) MISSINGOPTARG="$MISSINGOPTARG -$OPTARG";; ?) if then ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandhar
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regarding syntax

Hi All, What does this mean ${#var} (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna_gnv
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is in-core copy and disk-copy of i-node table?

I have found a question from the exercises of my study mat. The question is "Why are there a in-core copy and a disk-copy of i-node block and super block?" If any one know the proper answer then please send me..... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dearanik
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

for ... do - syntax

hi! pls help me :) cd folder for f in *; do ... done this circle takes all files from folder1 i need only .pdf files but it may be like a.pdf or a.PDF what syntax must i use? smth like it: cd folder for f in *.(pdf|PDF); do (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: optik77
2 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Copy numerous private Samba-shares as one user. (Syntax question)

Hello Forum, I was overwhelmed by how fast and correct the responses to my first question in this forum was, and I hope I expreience this again today. The reason is that I have to copy a fileserver (Ubuntu 8.04 32 with Samba) to another server via Internet within tomorrow. I have no problem... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: primaxx
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to copy the directory but not copy certain file

Hi experts cp bin root src /mnt but not copy bin/bigfile any help? ( I post this thread in the "redhat" forum wrongly, I don't know how to withdraw that question in that wrong forum) Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
6 Replies
SRU::Server(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  SRU::Server(3pm)

NAME
SRU::Server - respond to SRU requests via CGI::Application SYNOPSIS
package MySRU; use base qw( SRU::Server ); sub explain { my $self = shift; # $self->request isa SRU::Request::Explain # $self->response isa SRU::Response::Explain } sub scan { my $self = shift; # $self->request isa SRU::Request::Scan # $self->response isa SRU::Response::Scan # $self->cql is the root node of a CQL::Parser-parsed query } sub searchRetrieve { my $self = shift; # $self->request isa SRU::Request::SearchRetrieve # $self->response isa SRU::Response::SearchRetrieve # $self->cql is the root node of a CQL::Parser-parsed query } package main; MySRU->new->run; DESCRIPTION
This module brings together all of the SRU verbs (explain, scan and searchRetrieve) under a sub-classable object based on CGI::Application. METHODS
explain This method is used to return an explain response. It is the default method. scan This method returns a scan response. searchRetrieve This method returns a searchRetrieve response. CGI
::APPLICATION METHODS setup Sets the "run_modes", "mode_param" and the default runmode (explain). cgiapp_prerun Parses the incoming SRU request and if needed, checks the CQL query. cgiapp_postrun Sets the content type (text/xml) and serializes the response. error_mode Stub error runmode. AUTHORS
o Brian Cassidy <bricas@cpan.org> o Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com> perl v5.12.4 2009-11-20 SRU::Server(3pm)