Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Legato Storage manager on Tru64 Post 24104 by killerserv on Friday 5th of July 2002 03:24:09 AM
Old 07-05-2002
On Tru64, try this steps on completely removing the Previous Version of LSM and try to Install the Latest again.

http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/TSG/manuals...eg.htm#1010176

Do post back the output.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Veritas or Legato?

Hi guys, What product would you suggest for a hot/on-line backup with an active oracle database ?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest100
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Legato Networker

Has anyone ever used Networker to backups a SunSolaris 5.4 system. I have all the my other OS on the network being backup except for the 5.4 systems. It's has to do with a daemon. So help me out this doesn't make any since> (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aojmoj
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

Legato networker on hp-ux

Hello, Firstable I am new on hp-ux (well long time ago) I am more aix admin.... Legato networker is the tool backup use on the hp-ux. I don't know this tool and would like to know where to find some docs or training. My first question will be : when a system (hp-ux B.11.0) is backuped on a... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: touny
8 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

restore from Legato

Hi Fellas/Ladies I havent dont any restore unix systemsand recently issue has come up that I need to restore to fridays copy. I want to restore everything to last fridays for the directory /usr/local/projects. Anyone done legato restores? Would it keep acl/permissions, symlinks etc. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: brabored
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Legato Display

I am running legato 7.3.2. Here is my issue. I have taken over the backup duties from an employee who left the company. He was running Legato as the backup server/client of choice (I don't know much about Legato, but i am learning on the job). He has it setup to run the admin qui from the backup... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: seacros
3 Replies

6. AIX

IBM FastT600 SAN - RAID 5 Storage Manager Client v08.33.G5.03 - Recovery?

To summarize the problem: The "IBM FastT Storage Manager Client v8" shows that our Disk Farm is arranged into 6 logical drives each in a RAID 5 configuration. This software also shows that 5 of the 6 logical drives (from Disk Farm) are in a error state: "Failed Logical Drive - Drive Failure".... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aix-olympics
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Legato Networker

Hi , I have a lot of Tape device with backups from solaris sparc servers. This tape are in Legato Networker Format and now I need access and search an old backup. I know that Legato needed a Server , but this server is wrong , this down long time ago. I have a Legato Networker Server/Client... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: z0rtiz
10 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)